Danny Woodhead makes Tedy Bruschi's unsung heroes team. - Jerry Lai-USA TODAY Sports
New England Patriots Daily News and Links for 2/04/13
- New England Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft on Bill Parcells' election into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Patriots.com goes inside the numbers for a look at the achievements of the 2012 New England Patriots team.
- Rob Gronkowski sits down with Rich Eisen to talk about his injury, if Colin Kaepernick is the future of the QB position and critiques Eisen's Gronk impression. (4.39 min. video)
- 2012: Best of Tom Brady. Tom Brady is only a man... a man who threw for 4,827 yards and 34 touchdowns in the regular season. (2 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Gronk chats with NFL Network. (2.33 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Robert Kraft in New Orleans. (10.59 min. video)
- Mike Reiss offers some takeaways from the Super Bowl from a Patriots perspective.
- Tom E. Curran says the champion Ravens had some help. The Broncos, Patriots, and 49ers all screwed up along the way, and the Ravens simply didn't.
- Mike Reiss thinks the Pats could be lined up for the NFL's season-opening game, at Baltimore on a Thursday night.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL.
- Tony Massarotti says Belichick has been too slow to change the Patriots into a team that's as fast as the 49ers and as physical as the Ravens.
- the first All-Bruschi Team for NFL's unsung leaders. Ninkovich, Woodhead, Wendell and Slater get some love. unveils
- Field Yates notes Mel Kiper says the Patriots will find a deep crop of defensive tackles in this year's draft, if they're looking to give Vince Wilfork a running mate.
- Christopher Price is feeling a draft already: A dozen names for Patriots fans to watch.
- Mike Reiss reports Stevan Ridley doesn't remember much from the hit by Bernard Pollard that knocked him out.
- Christopher Price looks back at the 10 best Patriots plays of the year. No. 3: Tom Brady, Brandon Lloyd combine to fool Texans.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of Tom Brady's thoughts on the 1st half of the Super Bowl, as a guest of Jim Gray on the national radio broadcast of the game.
- Ron Borges writes that at last, Bill Parcells gets his due.
- Tom E. Curran believes John Harbaugh's call on Kaepernick was gutsier than the Brady move in '01.
- Jeff Howe notes James Ihedigbo explains the differences between the Patriots and Ravens.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Bill Parcells says New England is spoiled by the Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Kraft worries that lawyers and agents could "mess up" Welker deal.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Kraft describes Brady's future as a "dual decision".
- James Walker (ESPN) Fab 40: Top 40 players in the division. Nos. 5-8 - Nos. 1-4 and the snubs.
- Staff Report (SI) Super Bowl commercials: Best, worst of Super Bowl 2013 ads.
- Richard Deitsch (SI) Simms struggles for CBS in eventful broadcast.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Non-call on key play cuts both ways for Niners.