- Patriots 2013 Free Agent Tracker.
- Andy Hart passes along reports that New England re-signed Aqib Talib to a one-year deal.
- Andy Hart looks at where the Patriots stand with Steelers RFA WR Emmanuel Sanders.
- Conference Call Transcripts: Danny Amendola and Leon Washington.
- Patriots All Access - The free agency frenzy has begun. (20 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Meet Donald Jones. (3.23 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Meet Leon Washington. (3.12 min. video)
- Christopher Price reports Aqub Talib signs a one-year deal with the Patriots.
- Field Yates reports the Patriots have come to terms on a one-year deal with free-agent LB Niko Koutovides.
- Christopher Price shares his perspective after Friday's action.
- Paul Kenyon reports it took a while for the Patriots to get moving in NFL free agency, but they kicked it into high gear on Friday.
- Shalise Manza Young reports New England has been working to replenish their receivers.
- Shalise Manza Young reports the Patriots re-signed Kyle Arrington and added veteran free agent safety Adrian Wilson.
- Jeff Howe passes on a tweet from new Patriots safety Adrian Wilson, who's "EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY."
- Jeff Howe notes Danny Amendola replaced Wes Welker at Texas Tech in 2004, and he's doing it again now.
- Eric Wilbur has compiled some video clips to help us get to know Danny Amendola.
- Jeff Howe hears from Danny Woodhead's agent, who talked about Woodhead's special relationship with the fans here in New England.
- Jeff Howe discusses the changes to the roster as the Patriots have been active in free agency.
- James Walker (ESPN) Adrian Wilson is playmaker Patriots needed.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Aqib Talib, New England Patriots agree to contract.
- James Walker (ESPN) Aqib Talib fortifies Patriots' secondary.
- Mike Klis (Denver Post) Denver Broncos have Wes Welker slotted for stardom as Peyton Manning's new target.
- Scott Kacsmar (Cold Hard Football Facts) Slot machines: Danny Amendola is the poor man's Wes Welker.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Restricted free agency remains dicey proposition for acquiring talent, as Patriots-Emmanuel Sanders have shown.
- Chris Burke (SI) NFL Free Agency: Best, worst contracts from Week 1.
- Mike Wilkenking (ProFootballTalk) Broncos give their timeline on events leading to Dumervil's release.