- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate which position the Patriots need to address the most.
- Andy Hart hears from Jason La Canfora that the latest free agent the Patriots have been linked to is Chargers DL Vaughn Martin.
- Karen Guregian expects Sebastian Vollmer to finalize a four-year deal today, and in the big picture that's good news.
- Shalise Manza Young says the Sebastian Vollmer deal is not done yet, but likely to happen as Vollmer wants to remain with the Patriots.
- Christopher Price tells us what the return of Sebastian Vollmer means for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss notes that with Sebastian Vollmer's re-signing the team is bringing back its entire offensive line.
- Mike Reiss breaks down the O-line personnel as it stands today.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Jeff Demps sounds like he's ready to walk away from football.
- Christopher Price notes Jeff Demps has been talking publicly about his prioritizing track over football.
- Christopher Price hears from an NFC scout for an offseason to-do list for the Patriots.
- Field Yates looks at what's left for the Patriots this offseason, now that the team re-signed two of it's three top free agents.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Pats and around the NFL
- Erik Frenz presents a five-point plan for the Patriots to move on from Wes Welker.
- Karen Guregian hears laughter from Kevin Faulk, when asked about the new ball-carrier helmet rule and how it will be enforced; Plus more notes from around the NFL.
- Jeff Howe reviews the week 2 free agency action and says the Pats can still play the market for reinforcements and depth.
- Christopher Price evaluates how the rest of the AFC elite has done so far in free agency.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots are not winning with perception in the national media.
- Mike Reiss and Field Yates look at Danny Woodhead's contract numbers and think it's puzzling that the Patriots didn't try and bring him back.
- Field Yates notes Adrian Wilson steps up his pursuit of Kyle Arrington's No. 24.
Field Yates follows up on the veteran defensive ends who are still unsigned.
- Alison Bullock reports the Patriots held a private workout for former Florida DE Earl Okine. Plus highlight clip.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: OT Ricky Wagner (Wisconsin)
- Rich Levine shares the one moment in sports that ever made him cry: Adam Vinatieri's winning Super Bowl kick.
- James Walker (ESPN) Patriots keep O-line intact with Vollmer.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Patriots agree to deal with Sebastian Vollmer.
- James Walker (ESPN) AFC East free agency winners or losers?
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) AFC free agency winners and losers. Pats are "winners" only because the three "losers" are in the AFC East. Yeesh.
Nate Davis (USA Today) NFL free agency report cards. New England Patriots: D+.
- Clark Judge (CBS Sports) Bengals, Brady biggest winners of losses in Baltimore, Pittsburgh.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) State of the franchise: New England Patriots. (1.48 min. video)
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Has the Patriots' championship window closed? (2.33 min. video)
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: With Dumervil deal, sky isn't falling in Baltimore after all.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Players that still could be traded. Ryan Mallett included.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agents take: Where -- and for what -- top free agents will sign.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA's plan for performance-based pay crosses a line.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Pumping up cap helps players who endured lockout.
- Tony Villiotti (Nat'l Football Post) Money and the NFL draft.
- Staff Report (Fox Sports) NFL important dates.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) 2013 PFT Mock Draft, Version 1. Pats pick CB Xavier Rhodes (Florida State).