- Erik Scalavino tackles the Ask PFW mailbag: Free agency frustration.
- Nate Solder and Vince Wilfork award equipment grants to high schools with USA Football.
- Patriots Today - Evaluating college talent. (1.22 min.video)
- Mike Reiss highlights Rob Gronkowski making the rounds at ESPN Wednesday as part of a promotional appearance with the Madden cover vote.
- Karen Guregian reports Rob Gronkowski says his arm feels "way better".
- Field Yates notes Gronk faces MVP Peterson in the Madden vote.
- Karen Guregian tells fans to forget what happened with Welker, and look at what the Pats have done to improve the defense during free-agency.
- Mike Reiss gives us a general idea where the team stands with its cap space.
- Haskel Burns (Hattiesburg American) Belichick holds court at JCJC press conference.
- Mary Paoletti reports that Belichick's presence was felt at UConn's pro day.
Mike Reiss lists the $1 million-plus players signed and re-signed by the Patriots this offseason, with their 2013 cap charge, to show how far the $8 million saved through Brady's restructure could go.
- Field Yates posts the breakdown of Vollmer's contract.
- Mike Reiss shares his thoughts on Don Banks' latest mock draft selection for the Patriots in the first round of the draft.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this years draft: CB Tyrann Mathieu (LSU) and DE Datone Jones (UCLA).
- Zuri Berry scouts the draft: WR Terrance Williams (Baylor).
- James Walker (ESPN) Gronkowski's actions must match words.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Gronk says he'd never do anything to risk his health.
- Path to the Draft (NFL.com) Draft war room: New England Patriots. (4.22 min. video)
- Laces Out (Fox Sports) Photo of Tom Brady as a kid.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Plenty of teams have plenty of cap room.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) A team-by-team look at remaining cap space.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Controlled approach to big spending.
- Michael David Smith (Pro Football Talk) Eric Winston thinks it's "a weird year" to be a free agent.
- Tony Villiotti (Nat'l Football Post) 2013 Draft expectations: The rich get richer.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL sees no increase in injuries on Thursdays.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Four enemies are working together which could eat away at the NFL and begin its demise.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) New NFL calendar would create enhanced opportunity for collusion.
- Don Banks (SI) 2013 NFL Mock 3.0. Pats pick CB D.J. Hayden (Houston).