- PFW Report: 2013 Draft prospect notes - Offensive line and Wide receivers.
- Nick Caserio - Pre-draft press conference transcript.
- Patriots Today - Gillette Stadium moment of silence. (1.12 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Pre-draft news and notes. (3.03 min. video)
- Patriots Draft Prospect Review - The PFW crew reviews the top defensive line prospects in the 2013 NFL Draft. (13.50 min. video)
- Shalise Manza Young notes that just a few days from the draft, Nick Caserio says all of the hard work in terms of preparation is done for the Patriots.
- Field Yates passes along some quick-hit thoughts from Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio's pre-draft news conference.
- Paul Kenyon notes Nick Caserio likes the looks of the corners and safeties in this year's draft.
- Jeff Howe lists some good reasons for the Patriots to target a cornerback this week.
- Nick Underhill thinks the offseason success for New England means it can draft the best available players who fit their system instead of reaching for ones to fill needs.
- Mike Reiss highlights some of the recent players picked in the 29th spot.
- Tom E. Curran tells us why the Patriots prefer picking up wide receivers in free agency rather than the draft.
- Nick Underhill suggests the Pats have a tough time drafting receivers.
- Patriots Draft Special: Mike Reiss, Tedy Bruschi and Trevor Matich discuss how much longer Tom Brady and Bill Belichick will be together in New England. (6.24 min. video)
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Patriots may want to accumulate more picks during this week's draft, which would see them trading down at least once or twice; Nick Caserio pointed to the secondary, the O-Line and WRs as the strongest positions in this year's class; Gillette Stadium employees participated in a moment of silence yesterday for the Marathon bombing victims.
- Erik Frenz looks at the impact of relocating Revis Island on the Patriots and the Jets.
- Mike Reiss narrows the list of prospects that project as the best fits for areas the Patriots might target: CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (Connecticut).
- David D'Onofrio reports Gronk and Ridley will team up for a dodgeball fundraiser in support of the Boston bombing victims.
- Report (Cold Hard Football Facts) NFL Draft data up the wazoo: 10-year draft history for each team.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Redrafting 2010's first round. Pats pick WR Emmanuel Sanders instead of Devin McCourty at 27.
- Chris Burke (SI) 2013 NFL Draft injury watch.
- James Walker (ESPN) McShay's mock. Pats pick DE Datone Jones (UCLA).
- Richard Rosenblatt, AP (Yahoo! Sports) NFL Draft: 10 things to watch for during draft.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Report: Five teams in top 12 want to move down.