- The New England Patriots are deeply saddened to learn of the loss of Chuck Fairbanks, who served as head coach of the Patriots for six seasons from 1973 through 1978.
- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW mailbag: Offseason lull.
- The New England Patriots Marathon Team is set to run the Boston Marathon this Patriots Day.
- Patriots Today - Chuck Fairbanks passes away. (1.36 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Draft Countdown: Wide Receivers. (5.18 min. video)
- PFW In Progress - The PFW crew continues to break down the Patriots' offseason with draft and free agency talk. (2 hour program)
- Mike Reiss reports former Patriots coach Chuck Fairbanks died of brain cancer Tuesday, at 79 years old.
- Mark Farinella gets Steve Grogan's reaction to the passing of former Pats coach Chuck Fairbanks.
- Mike Reiss reports Hall of Fame CB Mike Haynes credits coach Chuck Fairbanks for his development.
- Jeff Howe reports the Patriots family yesterday lost Chuck Fairbanks, the man who engineered their first significant run of success.
- Field Yates reports Tom Brady and Danny Amendola were seen working out together at USC, near Brady's offseason home.
- Luke Hughes suggests Brady's quick start with Amendola could spark a Wes Welker-like connection.
- Jeff Howe examines Michael Jenkins' unique cap hit and the minimum salary benefit.
- Field Yates looks at the Patriots DTs on the roster, assesses the need level for this years draft and profiles some possibilities at that position.
- Jeff Howe charts the Patriots decade of futility at drafting wide receivers.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: With the Pats thin at WR, what are their options at this point?
- Zuri Berry scouts the draft: DE Margus Hunt (SMU).
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this years draft: OT David Bakhtiari (Colorado) and WR Cordarrelle Patterson (Tennessee).
- Sean Sullivan -O'Malley (Football Outsiders) The Patriots' real problem.
- Rahshaun Haylock (Fox Sports) Tom Brady, Danny Amendola work out at USC.
- James Walker (ESPN) Source: Patriots work out Ryan Schraeder.
- Bruce Weber (NY Times) Chuck Fairbanks, fitful football coach, dies at 79.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) 2009 NFL Draft do-over: Mike Wallace, Percy Harvin hit top five.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) Who needs to draft a quarterback? We rank NFL teams' needs 1-32.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB Tuesday edition: Palmer deal had to happen, more QB musical chairs; Mail.
- Russ Lande (Nat'l Football Post) Draft rumblings - Risers & fallers around the NFL.