- Andy Hart reports hardworking third-round safety Duron Harmon loves labor.
- Patriots Today - One-on-one with Tommy Kelly. (3.10 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Jones' journey to N.E. (2.41 min. video)
- Jeff Howe reports the release of Kyle Love was due to the uncertainty of 'when he would be ready to return to the field.'
- Mike Reiss analyzes the Kyle Love decision and looks at the DT depth chart as it stands now.
- Erik Frenz writes Kyle Love's departure depletes depth for the Patriots at DT.
- Shalise Manza Young says New England was not willing to take any risk with Kyle Love, who was unable to take part in OTAs.
- Tom E. Curran reports Donald Jones was released by the Bills because of a kidney issue they were worried about. Patriots aren't worried about it. /Good thing it wasn't Diabetes.
- Jeff Howe hears from three of OLB Jamie Collins' former coaches, who praise his work ethic and character during his 0-12 senior season.
- Field Yates recaps Kyle Arrington's appearance on SportsCenter Wednesday.
- Mike Reiss details the contracts signed by rookie S Duron Harmon, veteran G Tyronne Green, and rookie free-agent OL R.J. Mattes.
- Erik Frenz counts down the top 25 players in the AFC East: No. 18 Bills DE Mario Williams and No. 17 Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez.
- Field Yates takes a look at some of the Patriots lesser known 2013 opponents: Saints.
- Mike Reiss notes Troy Brown is participating in the first-ever NFL Sports Journalism & Communications Boot Camp.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Patriots' decision to cut Love looks like disability discrimination.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Patriots to cut Love after he's diagnosed with diabetes.
- James Walker (ESPN) AFC East offseason stock watch. Falling: Patriots receivers.
- James Walker (ESPN) First Take: Patriots' Kyle Arrington looks ahead. (6.08 min. video)
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) AFC minicamp storylines.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Ranking the best front offices among the NFL's top tier of teams. Patriots second.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Heath Evans and Darren Sharper compare 2013 Saints to 2007 'spygate' New England Patriots. (2.40 min. video)
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) The NFL endorsement market.