- Andy Hart offers an interesting - and alternate - perspective on why Brandon Spikes hasn't been at Patriots OTAs.
- The Hall at Patriot Place will offer free admission to veterans, active service men and women, active police officers, firefighters and EMTs through Memorial Day Weekend.
- Patriots Today - Talib tackles year 2. (3.30 min. video)
- Jeff Howe addresses five questions from his OTA checklist. Who will stick out at wide receiver?
- Christopher Price wonders if the Patriots ridiculous YAC numbers will take a hit without Welker.
- Nick Underhill addresses his New England Patriots mailbag: Will Tom Brady throw more deep passes next season?
- Mike Reiss checks in from OTAs at Gillette Stadium with five top takeaways. (4.52 min. video)
- Mike Reiss focuses on Brandon Bolden and the rest of the Patriots' running backs.
- Nick Underhill explains Brandon Bolden's absence from Tuesday's OTA was answered with a photo of the RB in a walking boot.
- Field Yates highlights Tom Brady's call-in to the Dennis & Callahan show this morning.
- Jerry Spar recaps Tom Brady's appearance on WEEI this morning, touching on his feelings about Wes Welker's departure, and much more.
- Mike Reiss notes Bill Belichick's claim of Jake Ballard from waivers last year now looks like a brilliant move.
- Shalise Manza Young tells us the Patriots swap tackles, claiming Kevin Haslam off waivers from the Chargers and releasing R.J. Mattes.
- Field Yates notes the Patriots projected starters are the sixth oldest among NFL teams.
- Shalise Manza Young passes along a Forbes report that shows the Saints' Sean Payton is now the highest paid coach in the NFL.
- Tom E. Curran discusses how the Texans are looking to challenge the AFC elite.
- Paul Kenyon says the idea of a New England Super bowl is a hit with area business leaders.
- Mike Rodak shares some quick hits from the owners meetings.
- Mike Reiss reports Robert Kraft said Tedy Bruschi got 75 or 80 percent of the vote.
- Erik Frenz counts down the top 25 players in the AFC East: No 10 Dolphins C Mike Pouncey.
- James Walker (ESPN) Show and prove: WR Danny Amendola.
- Brian McIntyre (Yahoo! Sports) Patriots, Cowboys and Rams spent the most guaranteed money on undrafted rookie free agents.
- Doug Farrar (Yahoo! Sports) Brian Urlacher remembers when Tom Brady 'juked me out of my shoes.'
- Howard Ulman (AP) Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) The Rutgers-to-Foxboro pipeline continues to flow.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Can Patriots rely on Tom Brady to shoulder the load on offense? Heath Evans says Tom Brady can handle the pressure. (2.10 min. video)
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Who needs another ring more: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? Heath Evans and Darren Sharper debate. (2.15 min. video)
Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Jaguars sign yet another former Patriot, WR Jeremy Ebert.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Goodell again doesn't rule out 18-game season.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Eight NFL coaches earn salaries topping $6 million.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) League takes issue with AP column.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) Getting your foot in the sports door.