- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate which receiver will catch more passes in 2013, Wes Welker or Danny Amendola.
- Ben Volin catches up with NFL Films guru Greg Cosell, who breaks down the Patriots' draft class. He is a big fan of WR Aaron Dobson.
- Mike Reiss offers some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL.
- Karen Guregian packs in a lot in her column today: Greg Schiano's reaction to the eight former Rutgers players on the Pats, Rosevelt Colvin's stories on Tedy Bruschi, Wes Welker's philosophy in Denver, and more.
- Nick Underhill notes Pro Football Focus shows Stevan Ridley's success isn't merely a byproduct of Tom Brady and the Pats' facing soft defenses.
- Doug Kyed says the 1-2 punch of Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen give New England a top-tier rushing offense heading into 2013.
- Christopher Price wonders if the Patriots pass rush is better now than it was last year.
- Mike Reiss looks at three players who did little during their first year before breaking out in the second.
- Nick Underhill believes Brandon Spikes skipping OTAs is not a huge deal.
- Field Yates gives us an overview of each of the 2012 drafted rookies, with a look at what 2013 could hold for each.
- Doug Kyed notes Aaron Hernandez says Danny Amendola 'looks good' during Patriots OTAs.
- Mike Reiss passes along the Twitter exchange between Troy Brown and Danny Amendola, regarding Amendola wearing jersey No. 80.
- Field Yates reports how Julian Edelman's contract was slightly re-negotiated last Thursday.
- Mike Reiss details fourth-round pick Josh Boyce's contract.
- Mike Reiss notes former Patriots TE Ben Coates was in Boston this weekend, presented with the Humanitarian Award at the Pop Warner All-American Scholarship banquet.
- Erik Frenz counts down the top 25 players in the AFC East: No. 9 Dolphins S Reshad Jones, No. 8 Bills WR Stevie Johnson, No. 7 Bills S Jairus Byrd and No. 6 Bills RB C.J. Spiller.
Ari Weisbrot (A-Blawg) What happens in Vegas (Ends up on CNN). Worth a read on Rob Gronkowski.
- James Walker (ESPN) AFC East: RB status check.
- Khaled Elsayed (Pro Football Focus) Facing eight in the box: A look at runners and the defensive fronts they faced in 2012.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) New England Patriots-Rutgers connection leads NFL
- Dan Pompei (Nat'l Football Post) Sunday Blitz: How the Dolphins won the offseason, greatest middle LBs ever and a spin around the NFL.
- Peter King (SI) MMQB: Do-it-all Urlacher's brilliance epitomized by one unforgettable night.
- Don Banks (SI) Urlacher, Lewis broke the mold for prototype inside linebackers.
- Mary Kay Cabot (The Plain Dealer) Browns QB Brian Hoyer: 'I have the capability to be a starting QB'.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) NFL sends union new HGH testing proposal.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL keeps looking to expand business "footprint".