- Mike Reiss notes Shane Vereen says the Patriots offense is motivated by how the 2012 season ended - being held scoreless in the second half.
- Zuri Berry reports Shane Vereen says that he doesn't feel any pressure filling in Danny Woodhead's old role as the team's change of pace RB.
- Luke Hughes picks the defensive winners of the Patriots offseason.
- Field Yates recaps the rules for players eligible for the practice squad.
- Jeff Howe breaks down Tim Tebow's contract.
- Obnoxious Boston Fan finds that Tebowmaina is already being offered at a 10 percent discount these days.
- James Walker (ESPN) Will Rob Gronkowski take a step back?
- SportsCenter (ESPN) Jason Taylor on Gronk expectations. (1.54 min. video)
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) Brian Billick breaks down Rob Gronkowski's importance to the new-look Pats' success on offense. (1 min. clip)
- Clark Judge (CBS Sports) The game's best rivalries? Tom Brady-Peyton Manning make the list.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Wes Welker vs. Victor Cruz: Which slot receiver is tops in NFL?
- Kerry J. Byrne (Cold Hard Football Facts) YAC vs. YAT.
- Albert Breer (NFL.com) Who's really in charge? Power structures for all 32 NFL teams.