- Patriots sign second-round draft pick WR Aaron Dobson.
- The New England Patriots will open Training Camp on Thursday, July 25 when the players report. Their first practice is Friday, July 26 at 9:00 a.m.
- PFW In Progress - Fred Kirsch, Paul Perillo and Erik Scalavino discuss the status of Aaron Hernandez and other team news. (2 hour program)
- Jerry Spar reports Aaron Hernandez will be arrested on a charge of obstruction of justice.
- ESPN Boston recaps the latest in the Aaron Hernandez investigation as of this morning.
- The Boston Herald reports Aaron Hernandez was barred by the Patriots from working out at the facility yesterday.
- The Boston Herald reports the man suing Aaron Hernandez is a convicted drug dealer.
- Mark Farinella assumes the Patriots signed their remaining draft pick, Aaron Dobson, and released Training Camp info to counter the negative media hits from this past week.
- Field Yates expands his thoughts on how he judged the Patriots, in five categories, in a projection for the 2016 season.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- Michael McCann (SI) Hernandez faces wide range of legal possibilities.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Wrong crowd can tackle NFL players.
- Joe Fortenbaugh (Nat'l Football Post) Innocent until proven guilty?
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) Hernandez had perfect psych score.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Patriots will now be second-guessed for drafting, paying Hernandez.
- James Walker (ESPN) Will Hernandez get suspended? (2.14 min. video)
- Ross Jones (Fox Sports) So, what’s going on with all of Aaron Hernandez’s endorsement deals.
- Joe Fortenbaugh (Nat'l Football Post) Beginning of the end? Will New England’s troubling offseason carryover into the fall?
James Walker (ESPN) AFC East offseason stock watch. /Guess who's 'falling'?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) When it comes to Pats, it makes sense to put a kicker on Mt. Rushmore.