- The New England Patriots announced that they have re-signed rookie free agent OL R.J. Mattes.
- Erik Scalavino reports Patriots' owner Robert Kraft made a surprise visit to Russell Elementary School in Dorchester, and a donation.
- Patriots Today - Kraft, Pats boost local school. (3.47 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Football clinic with Gronk. (1.25 min. video)
- Patriots Today - More from Brady. (4.16 min. video)
- Christopher Price sees the pressure on Shane Vereen to replicate Kevin Faulk's success as the Pats' important third-down back.
- Field Yates tells us what he's watching for at today's final media-accessible OTA session: The DT position, Dobson's consistency and attendance.
- Mike Reiss looks at the Patriots' commitment to Gronkowski and Hernandez as a decisive snapshot of the team's approach.
- Nick Underhill notes the word is big things could be in store for Ryan Wendell this year.
- Tom E. Curran predicts Adrian Wilson will be this year's biggest surprise at Patriots Training Camp.
- Jeff Howe NFL Notebook: The Patriots' gamble paid off with T.J. Moe, as no one claimed the WR after being put on waivers with a torn Achilles tendon; Pats re-claimed him and put him safely away on IR; more from around the league.
- Nick Underhill takes an early stab at a 53-man roster projection.
- Mike Reiss notes Zoltan Mesko is hosting his annual Zolioke event on Saturday in Boston.
- WEEI posts the video of Chris Price and Dr. Kenneth Polivy discussing Rob Gronkowski's upcoming back surgery. (4.32 min. video)
- Luke Hughes posts a pic of Brandon Spikes, looking a bit leaner, atop a new mountain bike in Florida.
- Jeff Howe reports Matt Chatham and Ben Watson are among former Pats attending the NFL's Broadcast Boot Camp.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) Eagles' Brent Celek credits Patriots for elevating TE job.
- Kiernan Hogan (Pro Football Focus) Secret Superstar: Ryan Wendell.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) PFT's Mandatory Minicamp Primer.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) The complex quarterback-pressure relationship.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Most teams don't have plans for use of locker-room video.
- Joe Fortenbaugh (Nat'l Football Post) Our top 5 choices for Hard Knocks.
- Chris Strauss (USA Today) Deacon Jones once defended Peter Brady from bullies. The Hall of Fame DE, who passed away Monday night, also dabbled at acting during his career.