- Andy Hart discusses ESPN's ranking of Bill Belichick as the seventh-best coach in NFL history.
- Paul Perillo reports Robert Kraft and members of the Patriots PLAY 60 in Dorchester.
- The New England Patriots released rookie RB Akeem Shavers today.
- Patriots Today - Pats bring smiles to Dorchester. (3.26 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Light goes crazy over cornhole. (2.58 min. video)
- Christopher Price sees the Pats' defense ahead of the offense, from the little the media has been allowed to see.
- Mike Rodak reports Stevan Ridley was showing no ill-effects after having his hamstring examined by trainers Tuesday.
- Mike Rodak catches up with Danny Amendola at an NFL Play 60 event with the Pats in Dorchester. "It's going to be a good year."
- Tom E. Curran notes WR coach Chad O'Shea says his receiving corps are a 'work in progress' right now.
- Kevin McNamara reports RB coach Ivan Fears feels blessed to have stuck around this long in New England.
- Mike Rodak reports Tavon Wilson feels fortunate to have veteran Adrian Wilson around to learn from.
- Nick Underhill says undrafted rookie TE Zach Sudfeld stands out at OTAs.
- Nick Underhill passes out a handful of observations from OTAs.
- Christopher Price notes Tom Brady takes a break from OTAs to talk business of sports with CNBC.
- Rich Levine notes Tom Brady tells CNBC that he misses his friend Wes Welker and wishes him the best.
- Field Yates tells us Brian Daboll has been working with Dante Scarnecchia, but he hasn't been named to a specific role yet.
- Kirk Minihane ranks the all-time best NFL coaches and puts Bill Belichick where he belongs, second only to Vince Lombardi. Take that, ESPN.
- Mike Reiss serves up some leftovers from his weekly Patriots mailbag.
- Mike Rodak notes Michael Hoomanawanui threw out the first pitch at Tuesday night's Pawtucket Red Sox game and, well, should stick to his day job.
- Nick Underhill reports New England will attempt to recoup the singing bonus given to Jonathan Fanene in a July hearing.
- Field Yates notes ESPN Insider Matt Williamson gives the Pats' offseason a C for a team that, at best, replacing the talent it lost.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Danny Amendola can feel the progress he's made with Tom Brady over the OTA period; Overall, the acclimation of the new outside receivers hasn't been as smooth; Leon Washington already feels at home with the Patriots and has been active at Pats community events; Ivan Fears loves the way Washington has integrated himself.
- Mike Reiss notes Bill Belichick was in the Garden last night for Game 3 of the Bruins-Penguins series. /He was the guy screaming
60 minutes!95 minutes!
- Video (ESPN) Greatest coaches in NFL history. No. 7 Bill Belichick. (1.36 min. video) 7th? Really?
- Ryan Van Bibber (SB Nation) Patriots rookie Aaron Dobson on playing with Tom Brady. (4.04 min. video)
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL's best deals: QBs Kaepernick, Wilson are steals -- right now.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL's worst contracts: Sanchez just the start of the Jets' overspending.
- James Walker (ESPN) Is Belichick's ranking impacted by spygate?
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Mathews among 10 guys who must step up.
- Joe Fortenbaugh (Nat'l Football Post) After further review: While the instant replay system works, it could still use an upgrade.
- Jack Bechta (Nat'l Football Post) What still irks the NFL fan.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Billion-dollar NFLN nickles-and-dimes traveling reporters.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) UFAs not tendered by June 1 don't count in compensatory pick formula.