- Patriot Place to host free fireworks spectacular on July 3, open to the public and featuring a festive holiday musical score. Last year was pretty cool.
- Patriots ProShop to offer free exchange on #81 Jerseys July 6-7.
- Patriots Today - Talib's impact in 2013. (2.20 min. video)
- Karen Guregian believes the bad bet on Aaron Hernandez will be unlikely to deter Bill Belichick from gambling on 'red-flag' players.
- Karen Guregian profiles each player in Bill Belichick's Bad-Boy Club. /11 players in 13 years? C'mon man!
- Mike Salk suggests the new-look Patriots should consider returning to a ball-control offense.
- Field Yates offers some follow-up thoughts on Nate Ebner.
- Mike Rodak analyzes players who are on the roster bubble and where they may potentially fit in 2013: DE Jake Bequette.
- Bill Reynolds writes an epitaph for the Patriot Way, after talking out of both sides of his mouth.
- Paul Doyle points to the Hernandez and Walcott arrests as serious blows to the NFL's image.
- Nick Underhill reports Ernest Wallace will return to Massachusetts to face accessory charge in the Aaron Hernandez murder case.
- Mike Clay (Pro Football Focus) What now for the Patriots offense?
- James Walker (ESPN) AFC East roster bubble: QB Tim Tebow.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) What are the NFL's most combustible relationships? Bill Belichick vs. the media ranks 5th.
- Ryan Van Bibber (SB Nation) Will change finally catch up to the New England Patriots?
- Elizabeth Merrill (ESPN) The ties that bind Hernandez, Lloyd.
- Ashley Fox (ESPN) No clean break from Aaron Hernandez.
- Lawrence Mower and Matt Porter (Palm Beach Post) Shootings linked to Hernandez called "chillingly similar".
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Five days later, Hernandez is doing fairly hard time.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Hearing could send Hernandez to general population.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Urban Meyer has nothing to say about Hernandez.