- Andy Hart reports eight players were reportedly placed on PUP/NFI on Monday.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Ready for camp.
- Andy Hart tells us the Patriots reportedly are working out veteran WR Laurent Robinson.
- Patriots Today - Fan questions: Tebow talk. (1.59 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Behind the scenes: Moses Cabrera. (3.29 min. video)
- PFW in Progress - All the latest roster news as Training Camp approaches. (2 hour program.)
- Mike Reiss talks about Belichick's upcoming presser this afternoon and how it might go down.
- Mike Reiss and Field Yates look at the top 10 position battles in advance of the start of Camp.
- Jeff Howe gives us five things to watch for as Patriots camp opens.
- DJ Bean posts a pre-camp rookie refresher series: S Duron Harmon and WR Josh Boyce.
- Christopher Price breaks down all 13 opponents on the Patriots' regular season schedule: Pittsburgh Steelers and Carolina Panthers.
- Christopher Price continues his position-by-position breakdown: Running backs.
- Nick Underhill notes the fate of Jonathan Fanene's signing bonus is now in the hands of an arbitrator.
- Jerry Spar highlights Peter King's guest appearance on the Mut & Merloni show Tuesday.
- Mike Reiss answers his weekly reader mailbag: Camp brings a fresh start and a new set of problems for the Patriots.
- The Herald staff has posted a Fan's Guide to Patriots Training Camp.
- Kirk Minihane cuts through the misplaced outrage by some in the local media, saying Belichick owes nothing to the media or to the fans about Hernandez.
- Ron Borges, full of his usual antipathy and condescension, tells Belichick to "man up", and answer the questions about Hernandez.
- Gary Tanguay argues Belichick owes an explanation to the fans and to the media how a player under his watch could commit a murder.
- Mark Farinella says this year's team is at risk of dipping under .500 for the first time since 2000.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Jake Ballard passed his physical and was removed from the PUP list; Expect Ballard to follow a slow, progressive timeline throughout camp; Undrafted rookie safety Kanorris Davis was removed from the NFI list; WR Laurent Robinson worked out for the Pats yesterday & hopes to sign somewhere by the end of the week; Belichick's presser is scheduled for 1:45 today.
Tom Mahon reports the NFL may start using police experts to check prospects' tattoos, even though police came away empty after examining Hernandez.
- Peter King (MMQB.SI) 'I have moved on': Tom Brady's first words on Aaron Hernandez, and playing --he's serious--past 40.
- Howard Ulman (AP) Patriots open training camp with receiving issues.
- Don Banks (MMQB.SI) 18 games? Bag it, commissioner.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Training camp predictions: Geno Smith will win Jets' QB battle.
- Scott Kacsmar (Cold Hard Football Facts) NFL quarterbacks: Air yards vs. yards after catch (1992-2012).
- Chris Burke (SI) Ranking the NFL's 12 best backup quarterbacks. No. 10 - Ryan Mallett.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) League may use police experts to check player tattoos.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Case against Hernandez for July 2012 double murder is building momentum.