- Paul Perillo says the first padded practice of training camp offered a little bit of everything.
- Erik Scalavino offers his observations from the third day of Patriots training camp 2013.
- Patriots Today - One-on-one with Troy Brown. (2.31 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Day 3 in pads. (1.52 min. video)
- Locker Room Uncut - Hightower, Mankins and more. (3.11 min. video)
- Karen Guregian lays out the heavy burden that is on Tom Brady's shoulders this season.
- Chad Finn says the real question is this: Can too much be asked of Tom Brady?
- Jeff Howe puts the rookie receivers in focus.
- Christopher Price says it's clear that the Patriots rookie receivers are being thrown into the deep end of the practice pool.
- The AP says waiver pickup Jake Ballard could be the answer at tight end.
- Mark Farinella says the Patriots hope that Leon Washington will give their return game a much-needed shot in the arm this fall.
- Karen Guregian thinks the Patriots could have finally found the heir to Rodney Harrison in Adrian WIlson.
- Jeff Howe reports that versatile Dont'a Hightower lines up at more spots than any linebacker on the roster, and can be used on all downs too.
- Jeff Howe notes there is a positive chemistry between Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard and Kyle Arrington.
- Mike Reiss recaps Sunday's practice and tells us which players were the offseason award winners.
- Mark Daniels notes Logan Ryan is well aware 12 cornerbacks were drafted ahead of him in the draft.
- Mark Daniels talks about the Logan Mankins-Vince Wilfork matchup, and how going up against a best like Wilfork makes Mankins a better player.
- Mike Reiss shares what he saw after watching the D-linemen and O-linemen in 1-on-1 rush drills.
Christopher Price empties out his training camp notebook: The Wilfork-Mankins battles were terrific.
- Ben Volin offers his Training Camp Day 3 practice report. Some interesting notes here.
- Tom E. Curran fills out a postcard from camp: Day 3.
- Erik Frenz gives us his daily training camp overreaction: Kamar Aiken is primed to become the next big thing.
- Mike Reiss offers some quick-hit weekend thoughts from the Patriots and around the NFL.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Rob Ninkovich, in the final year of his contract, wants to stay in New England, with the team that gave him room to flourish; When Dan Connolly is healthy enough to return, the competition at right guard will be among the best depth-chart battles in camp; Daniel Fells is off to a better second season start, with no lingering shin issues.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Stevan Ridley bulked up before camp but had to drop a bit last month to make RB coach Ivan Fears happy; Aqib Talib wasn't talking about the future; Kyle Arrington knew Adrian Wilson was a man of his word when a 'UPS truck showed up with a huge ton of boxes' holding a 'ridiculous amount of diapers'.
- Mike Reiss reports Tedy Bruschi will be inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame tonight.
- Peter King (MMQB.SI) MMQB: The most overlooked storyline of Training Camp.
- Joel Corry (Nat'l Football Post) An eventful offseason.
- Greg A. Bedard (MMQB.SI) The NFL's knowledge gap: Breaking down the read-option.
- Staff Report (Fox Sports) Jets guard Moore reportedly retiring. Poor guy never saw the humor in the butt fumble.
- Len Pasquarelli (Nat'l Football Post) Sunday Blitz: Decline of the workhorse running back and more.