- Erik Scalavino recaps the Patriots Today debate over the situation at backup DE, and declares a winner.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Who will win the AFC East?
- Paul Perillo tackles the Ask PFW Mailbag: Offensive options.
- Patriots Today - Position Battle: Connolly vs. Cannon. (2.59 min. video)
- PFW in Progress - Aaron Hernandez, depth at TE and WR, as well as the latest news around the NFL. (2 hour program)
- Field Yates digs into potential schemes the Patriots will employ if TE Rob Gronkowski is unable to start the season.
- Field Yates steps in with a mini-mailbag to fill the void while Mike Reiss takes a vacation.
- Mike Rodak analyzes players who are on the roster bubble and where they may potentially fit in 2013: WR Lavelle Hawkins.
- The Hartford Courant reports investigators in Aaron Hernandez murder case were prepared to interview a Bristol man who was killed in a one-car accident.
- Wesley Lowery reports Hernandez was probed by Florida police for punching a waiter in 2007 college incident, where Tim Tebow was a witness.
- James Walker (ESPN) Early preview of Week 1 matchups.
- Dave Dameshek and Adam Rank (NFL.com) New England Patriots: Most underrated and overrated players of all-time. (2.41 min. video)
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Supplemental draft quietly approaches on July 11.
- John Clayton (ESPN) Mailbag: Tight caps forced teams to keep spending in check; can division flourish?
- Shannon J. Owens (Orlando Sentinel) Forget trading in Aaron Hernandez jersey, time to rid ourselves of jersey culture.
- Mike Freeman (CBS Sports) Violent crime and the NFL? It's not as simple as some want you to think.
- Michael McCann (SI) Can ex-Patriots star Aaron Hernandez receive a fair trial?
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Man who police wanted to talk to about Aaron Hernandez dies in car accident.
- Jason Whitlock (Fox Sports) Hernandez case was a matter of time.
- Rachel Bachman (Wall St. Journal) Hernandez saw trouble at Florida in 2007.