- Patriots-Jets broadcast information.
- Patriots-Jets Wednesday Injury Report.
- Andy Hart notes that according to reports, the Patriots looked into bringing back Brandon Lloyd.
- Patriots season opener is second-most watched 1 PM opener in last 12 years.
- Patriots Today - Belichick breaks down Pats-Bills. (1.53 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Bruschi, Santos to be honored. (2.11 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Perillo's points on Pats-Jets. (3.32 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Pats prep for Geno and the Jets. (3.51 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Players prep for quick week. (3.07 min. video)
- Karen Guregian writes the Pats and Jets both have plenty to prove tonight, as the lopsided rivalry resumes.
- Jeff Howe presents five keys to a Patriots victory: Hold onto the ball.
- Tom E. Curran presents his Patriots-Jets preview and says it won't be pretty but the Patriots should come out ahead 20-10.
- line battle games-within-the-game will be the real story in tonight's division game. says the tape shows the
- Christopher Price explains why the policy of containment is more important than sacks for the defense against mobile quarterbacks.
- Karen Guregian posts her Jets-Patriots checklist and picks the Pats to win 20-13.
- Mark Farinella says both teams have had to deal with a short work week leading up to tonight's matchup.
- Christopher Price hears from Mike Mayock on the Pats' offense: 'With youth comes growing pains.'
- Mike Reiss projects the Patriots inactives for tonight.
- Mike Reiss delivers the latest news from Gillette Stadium and catches up with Julian Edelman. (4.57 min. video)
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Uncertainty has overtaken the Pats' offense, but the defense remains in solid form; Defense is expecting something quirky from Rex Ryan; Former Patriots Tedy Bruschi, Willie McGinest and Rodney Harrison are among 16 new first-year eligible modern era candidates for the Pro Football Hall of Fame; Jets WR Jeremy Kerley will be out tonight.
- ESPN Boston makes its picks: Patriots vs. Jets. All Pats this time.
- First Take (ESPN) Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith debate how much trouble the Patriots are in against the Jets. (6.46 min. video)
Shaun King (Yahoo! Sports) Can Tom Brady survive with injury-plagued Patriots? (1.32 min. video)
- Total Access (NFL.com) New York Jets vs. New England Patriots rivalry renewed. (4.50 min. video)
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) Patriots, Eagles and (of course) Tim Tebow head debut mailbag.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL Week 2 picks. Pats 23-14.
VIEW FROM NEW YORK
- Kevin Armstrong (NY Daily News) Stephen Gregory Jr., Patriots safety who recovered Mark Sanchez's Butt Fumble, is the son and pride of 9/11 cop.
- Seth Walder (NY Daily News) Jets need big pass rush on Tom Brady if Rex Ryan hopes to beat Bill Belichick's Patriots.
- Hank Gola (NY Daily News) Jets vs. Patriots: Hurting Pats will need plenty from Tom Brady and Bill Belichick's defense.
- Ben Shpigel (NY Times) Thursday's matchup: Jets at Patriots: Stevan Ridley vs. Jets defense.
- Steve Serby (NY Post) Jets eager to erase buttfumble memories vs. Patriots.
- J.P. Pelzman (Bergen Record) Jets have heard this Patriots' song before.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Jets trying to make Patriots rivalry relevant.
- Ben Shpigel (NY Times) Jets, especially the rookies, take a cram course to prepare for the Patriots.
- Gary Myers (NY Daily News) Rookie Geno Smith only has task of leading Jets to win over Patriots in Foxborough in Week 2.
- Ben Shpigel (NY Times) Jets, encouraged by Smith's debut, are hoping he can build on it.
- Steve Serby (NY Post) Great Brady-Peyton debate gets some new voices.