- Isaac Moore takes a look back at the 2013 season and recaps all the games throughout the year.
Patriots Today - What made him Dante Scarnecchia. (4.49 min. video) /Worth a watch.
- Jeff Howe evaluates the performance of Aaron Dobson, the most productive rookie receiver in the Brady era.
- Christopher Price throws out some names that could be in the mix to fill the coaching vacancies in Foxborough.
- Jim Donaldson finds it hard to imagine the Patriots without Scarnecchia.
- Field Yates takes a snapshot look at the salary cap to see how the Pats are doing.
- Tom E. Curran thinks it would make sense for the Patriots to re-sign Julian Edelman.
- Erik Frenz states Julian Edelman must be the Patriots No. 1 offseason priority.
- Nick Underhill profiles free agent Julian Edelman, who should have no problem finding suitors this offseason.
- Phil Perry takes a closer look at players who may be candidates to have their contracts restructured.
- Doug Kyed believes that with a few key moves in free agency, the Patriots could be favorites for a Super Bowl title in 2014.
- Rich Levine thinks the Patriots could use more guys like Richard Sherman.
- Nick Underhill surveys the offseason landscape, and thumbnails some of the decisions that await at each position.
- The N.E. Tailgate crew discuss who they think the Pats should bring back next year. (5.16 min. video)
- Paul Perillo and Andy Hart talk about what to expect from the team this offseason. (3.32 min. video)
- Erik Frenz looks ahead to a busy Patriots offseason; Mailbag.
- Adam Kaufman makes the case that the Patriots need more weapons in 2014. /Ya think?.
- Field Yates begins his Patriots positional review: Quarterback and Running Back.
- Field Yates notes Mel Kiper has re-graded each team's draft class, improving the Patriots' mark from a C+ to a B. "Patriots had the second most snaps played by a rookie class in the NFL, according to ESPN Stats & Info."
- Phil Perry presents his Patriots 2013 season superlatives.
- Mike Reiss serves up a few notable leftovers from Bill Belichick's season-ending interview on WEEI.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- NESN posts pics of a bored Stephen Gostkowski playing Rock, Paper, Scissors and other bored players during the Pro Bowl draft
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Rob Ninkovich had his second straight eight-sack season, and believes he should maintain his progress next season too; Ryan Allen explains how his right shoulder could affect a left-footed punter; Dane Fletcher is an unrestricted free agent for the first time in his career but he wouldn't mind returning to the Patriots even as a backup behind Mayo, Hightower and Collins.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent's Take: What's in store for Patriots, 49ers this offseason.
- Report (NFL.com) 2014 NFL free agents by team.
- Staff Report (ESPN) CB Walter Thurmond: Welker hit uncalled for.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) The (Other) Pro Bowl Problem.
- Greg A. Bedard (The MMQB) 20 Things I Think I Think About the Senior Bowl.
- Don Banks (SI) NFL draft redux: Reprojecting the first round of the 2013 draft.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) It's unclear whether enough owners will support playoff expansion.