- From the NFL - A list by team of restricted and unrestricted free agents for the upcoming 2014 season.
- From the NFL - The Around the League crew offers their top 25 NFL free agents of 2014.
- Patriots Today - Free agent preview. (1.36 min. video)
- Mike Reiss notes former Chicago Bears GM Jerry Angelo was critical of the Patriots' team-building approach in 2013.
- Doug Kyed argues that Jerry Angelo's take that Belichick built the offense wrong is laughable.
- Tom E. Curran notes Bills' defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz gives high praise to Bill Belichick.
- Tom E. Curran believes the Patriots defense needs an identity.
- Mike Reiss comes up with a fitting analogy to explain Nick Caserio's peek behind enemy lines.
- Doug Kyed thinks Nick Caserio can now bring New England a great scouting report of the Dolphins 2014 personnel plan.
- Tom E. Curran talks with Ross Tucker about how hard it will be for Dave DeGuglielmo to replace Dante Scarnecchia.
- Mike Reiss updates the Patriots' coaching staff tracker.
- Nick Underhill questions whether the Patriots should cut WR Danny Amendola.
- Christopher Price breaks down the Patriots by position: Special teams.
- Field Yates continues his positional review and offseason preview: TE & FB.
- Nick Underhill profiles the Patriots free agents: CB Aqib Talib.
- Christopher Price looks at possible free agents who might be a good fit in New England: Anquan Boldin.
- Christopher Price picks out what the Patriots can learn from the Seahawks and Broncos.
- Hector Longo once again urges Bill Belichick to be bold and suggests 10 moves he should consider, including trading Brady.
- Jeff Howe writes about Bill Belichick's relationship with paralyzed Rutgers star Eric LeGrand.
- Mike Reiss notes Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have committed to play in this year's Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
- A memo to the commish: Playoff expansion a good idea, but better if we say bye to the bye. (ESPN)
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Survey of players finds more concern for knee injuries than head injuries.
- Interactive Graphic (NFL.com) The numbers behind Super Bowl champions.
- Jen Floyd Engel (Fox Sports) Where is all the PED outrage over Seahawks?