- Bill Belichick's totally Belichickian take on the Michael Sam news.
- Chandler Jones talks about his growth as a football player, and gives some thoughts on his dancing ability.
- Mike Reiss reviews how the Patriots coaching staff is much more lean than other teams in the NFL.
- Tom Curran breaks down the Patriots' running back position and how each player has a role moving forward.
- Extremely numbers based, but Miguel does a great job evaluating the Patriots salary cap situation and points out how they can have $25-30mm in cap space. Some notes: New England took on an additional $1.5mm in cap use in 2013 when they released Brandon Lloyd in order to save $1.5mm for 2014. They can generate $10mm in extra cap space without releasing anyone, in addition to the project $7mm they already have.
- Nick Underhill projects the Patriots a compensatory pick in the sixth round for Pat Chung.
- Donte' Stallworth goes all "Belichick" on Twitter, saying that teams that "can't handle [additional] media coverage" have already lost.
- Underhill evaluates the rookies seasons of both Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce, here and here (respectively).
- The Phinsider are projected some offensive linemen in the draft.
- Gang Green Nation notes some coaching changes, including the hiring of a former player and a son of a former coach.
- Buffalo Rumblings looks at their pass rushers and how they fare moving into next season.
- The Bills also appointed a committee to look for a potential new stadium location!
- Chris Price runs down the list of local players in New England who have been invited to the combine. Some names for you to see: UCONN's DT Shamar Stephen, UMASS's TE Rob Blanchflower, and BC's OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis.
- Pro Football Focus debates whether the Patriots should keep Julian Edelman or Aqib Talib