- The Patriots official website collects news from around the web!
- Andy Hart prioritizes which free agents the Patriots need to keep.
- Get to know Andre Carter and how he's a fantastic pianist.
- Rich Hill of Pats Pulpit notes the scuttlebutt on Mike Lombardi joining the Patriots (wait a minute...)
- Mike Reiss evaluates the Patriots defensive tackle position. I disagree with his take that the position isn't deep in the draft.
- But I totally agree with his take that Aqib Talib is their most important free agent.
- And Reiss gives a solid breakdown of the Patriots interior line. Coincidentally, both DT and IL are the Patriots biggest needs this off-season.
- Chris Price reports that Aaron Dobson wants to get better every day, and is working at it.
- CSN stirs the off-season pot and wonders what will happen when Tom Brady slows down and if the team will ever think of trading him.
- Nick Underhill is kind of the ombudsman on punters (in my opinion) and he breaks down the rookie season of Ryan Allen. Always a great read.
- And he also believes that the Patriots short prioritize Talib over Julian Edelman.
- Gang Green Nation reports on their kicker's interesting idea on modifying the extra point.
- They also note that the Jets are the 6th youngest team in the NFL. Pats rank 15th, but it's likely because of Tom Brady dragging the Patriots offense up to the 5th oldest offensive unit. The defense ranks 7th youngest.
- The Phinsider chronicles the Richie Incognito saga and odds are going to come out not in the favor of Jonathan Martin.
Buffalo Rumblings gives a great film review on their new defensive coordinator, and Bill Belichick disciple, Jim Schwartz.
- Mocking the Draft interviews potential first round cornerback Jason Verrett, TCU, who believes his size doesn't matter. Read our draft breakdown on Verrett here.
- Mocking the Draft also gives their most recent first round mock draft. No surprises on who the Patriots get.
- Mike Loyko of NEPatriotsDraft.com gives his own take on the first round mock draft.
- Oliver Thomas of NEPatriotsDraft.com presents his analysis on the Patriots draft needs and on the possible value selections.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette thinks the Steelers are going to let Bill Belichick favorite WR Emmanuel Sanders walk in free agency.