- A summary and single point of location of all the team's news releases over the past week
- Sit down with Dane Fletcher and learn about his past. He's a secret hockey fan.
- Chris Price of WEEI looks at the cornerback position with a main focus on Aqib Talib and his impact on the secondary.
- Jeff Howe of the Herald looks at all of the Patriots pending free agents and evaluates how they fit in with the offseason.
- Per CSN, Bill Belichick leads Tom Brady by one shot through the first round at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Gary Tanguay of CSN points out that if the Patriots want to host the Super Bowl, they'll have a whole lot of planning on their hands to make it a success.
- Mel Kiper projects TE Jace Amaro, while Todd McShay gives DL Stephon Tuitt in the first round. Nick Underhill of MassLive opines.
- Mike Reiss of ESPN breaks down the Patriots offense by contract expiry year and how the team can plan for the future
- Reiss also looks at the state of the Patriots back-up quarterbacks and why he wouldn't be shocked if a mid-round project was selected to have a year of growth before Mallett leaves.
- Erik Frenz provides impressive analysis on where the Patriots need to improve for next season. His numbers on third down defensive production are surprising.
- Buffalo Rumblings looks at who they've been projected to draft in mock drafts.
- Gang Green Nation reviews rumors of team interest in receivers Jeremy Maclin and Emmanuel Sanders.
- The Phinsider checks out who they've been given in the same mock drafts.
- The dates have been set for all the combines. Regional combines throughout March, with the larger on April 12th and 13th. The Combine everyone cares about will be from February 19th-25th.
- Yesterday was National Signing Day for college football and Jeff Howe reviews how Wes Welker was overlooked by 105 teams out of high school.