- Erik Scalavino posts the dates for the Patriots' OTAs and mini-camp sessions.
- Conference Call Transcript - Patrick Chung.
- Patriots Today - Exclusive: One-on-one with Patrick Chung. (1.52 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Draft preview: Quarterbacks. (5.16 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Laughing out loud with Matt Light. (1.44 min. video)
- PFW In Progress (4/03) - Manziel, Bridgewater and more. (2 hour program)
- Karen Guregian reports Patrick Chung is back and happy to take whatever role he's given - starter, depth piece at safety or special-teams ace.
- Mike Reiss analyzes the Patrick Chung signing and what the current depth chart for safeties looks like.
- Tom E. Curran believes Patrick Chung wasn't brought back to be a starter, but to compete with Tavon Wilson and Adrian Wilson.
- Erik Frenz tells us what will be different this time around with Patrick Chung.
- Karen Guregian notes Johnny Manziel's QB coach, George Whitfield Jr. explains why a day spent with Belichick, Brady and McDaniels is a day well spent for Manziel.
- Mike Reiss passes along Mel Kiper's view of the Patriots' in-house visits with QBs Johnny Manziel and Teddy Bridgewater: They could slide in the Draft.
- Ben Volin weighs in on why the Patriots are scouting rookie quarterbacks.
- Ben Volin was a guest on 98.5 The Sports Hub with Toucher & Rich: It's still too early to be drafting Brady's successor.
- Mike Reiss offers his initial impression of DE Stephon Tuitt (Notre Dame), who made an in-house visit to Foxboro yesterday.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcripts of his weekly online chat: Patriots power structure is in a good place right now.
- Mike Reiss serves up a few leftovers from his weekly Patriots chat:"I think we'll see an addition at DE behind Jones and Ninkovich".
- Christopher Price reminds us where the Pats will pick in the 2014 Draft.
- WEEI profiles potential Patriots in this year's draft: OG Gabe Jackson (Mississippi State).
- Doug Kyed presents his latest Mock Draft. Pats pick DL Stephon Tuitt (Notre Dame).
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Patriots bring back Patrick Chung.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Devin McCourty glad to retain "heart and soul" Vince Wilfork.
- Ben Stockwell (Pro Football Focus) Unblocked pressure: Offense and Defense.
- Chris Burke (SI) 2014 Tackle. position rankings:
- Russ Lande (Sports on Earth) Discerning fact from fiction in NFL draft reports.
- Doug Farrar (SI) 2014 NFL Draft top 64 prospects: Nos. 64-60.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Redskins, Ravens top NFL's most-improved offenses.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Seven teams open offseason workouts on Monday.
- Tony Villiotti (Nat'l Football Post) Draft winners and losers: Looking back at the last decade.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) 2008 Draft do-over. Pats pick Matt Forte instead of Jerod Mayo.
Nate Mink (Syracuse.com) Steve Gregory, still an NFL free agent, believes the 'best years of my career' are coming up; Hopes to rejoin New England.
- Joe Fortenaugh (Nat'l Football Post) A look at five solid teams from last season that could be headed for a regression in 2014.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Ranking NFL dynasties. /Pats 5th out of 5; Harrison's reasoning is flawed.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Goal post makers say building them higher isn't easy.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) player discipline. ready to tackle NFL
- Mock Draft 4.0. Pats pick DE Stephon Tuitt (Notre Dame). (NFL.com)