- Patriots Calendar - Important upcoming dates for the NFL and the New England Patriots.
- Patriots Today - Exclusive: Patriots get to work. (1.23 min. video)
- Nick Underhill takes a look at how the depth chart stands following the draft and initial rush of free-agent signings.
- Doug Kyed sees the Patriots with a logjam on the depth chart at cornerback, and that's a good thing.
- Mike Reiss shares an Insider piece from Aaron Schatz that points out the Patriots' consistency in special teams.
- Mark Daniels reports Seahawks DC (and former Gators' DC and line coach) Dan Quinn believes Dominique Easley has what it takes to succeed in the NFL.
- Mike Reiss & Field Yates update Jon Halapio's contract details.
- Field Yates details Bryan Stork's contract information.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots brought in four veterans for tryouts Tuesday, two RBs and two TEs.
- Mike Reiss notes that when LB James Morris was released after four days, he received $20K.
- Ron Borges blasts the league over its proliferate use of the pain-killing drug Toradol (and others) in the NFL.
- Albert Breer (NFL.com) New England Patriots, Denver Broncos planning QB succession.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Report: Patriots work out Ronnie Brown, Ben Hartsock.
- Aaron Schatz (ESPN) Early projected AFC standings. /Insider piece, but Patriots are shown in the free paragraph.
- Chris Burke (SI) NFL Power Rankings: Post-draft edition. Pats 5th.
- Scott Kacsmar (Football Outsiders) Snap-Weighted Age: 2013 NFL Rosters.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Influx of rookie QBs makes veteran arms expendable -- and valuable.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Eight NFL quarterbacks at career crossroads.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Hard Knocks team will likely be a volunteer.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) Playoff expansion could shift NFL labor dynamic.
- Patrick Hruby (Sports on Earth) The price of pain.
- Jamie Newberg (Fox Sports) South Fla. Expressway: Areas that produced the most NFL Draft picks over the last 3 years.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL isn’t applying a double standard to Jim Irsay, yet.
- Tim Layden (The MMQB) Artificial Turf: Change from the ground up. /Yep, it's the offseason.