- Erik Scalavino reports Michael Hoomanawanui says that new TE coach Brian Daboll is doing "a great job".
- Erik Scalavino reports the team's official Facebook page reaches a major milestone with five million "Likes". /The video clip is pretty funny.
- Patriots Today - Hoo-man talks offseason and more. (9.18 min. video)
- PFW in Progress (5/22) - The PFW crew talk Jimmy Garoppolo and some of the team's other rookies. (2 hour program)
- Mike Reiss gleans a few nuggets from Bill Belichick's interview on Sirius XM NFL Radio: He's confident in Easley's recovery; Stork 'our type of guy' at center; More.
- Zuri Berry reports Michael Hoomanawanui wants to be more like Rob Gronkowski.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat: Patriots will probably wait until after June 1 to sign veteran free agents because of the compensatory pick formula.
- Mike Reiss introduces us to new TE coach Brian Daboll.
- Field Yates details DB Jemea Thomas' rookie deal.
- Christopher Price sets the Patriots schedule for the next two-plus weeks.
- Mike Reiss gives us an ESPN Insider review of the Patriots' offseason: Patriots land in the 'B' category.
- Field Yates reports the Patriots continue to monitor the veteran free-agent pool, hosting CB Terrell Thomas for a workout.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Texas Tech coach Ruffin McNeil believes TE Justin Jones will catch on with the Patriots, especially as a red zone target; Michael Hoomanawanui has been working towards being more involved in the passing game; Brandon Browner was ticked that the President did not mention his name with the rest of Seattle's 'Legion of Boom' this week; Plus some back end roster moves.
- Boston Herald NFL Notes: A.J. McCarron signs on in Cincy; The Michael Vick-Geno Smith competition heats up off the field; Jets RB Chris Johnson isn't ready to participate in OTAs just yet; More.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Belichick has no interest in trading Ryan Mallett.
- Jim Miller & Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio) Bill Belichick discusses future of Instant Replay & the status of his QB Ryan Mallett. (4.13 min.audio)
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Report: Patriots work out Terrell Thomas.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) 2014 NFL season over/under win totals: AFC picks.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) More than half of all draft picks have signed contracts.
- Alex Marvez (Fox Sports) NFL fines down significantly during 2013 season.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Inside Slant: Officiating quietly changes.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Ed Hoculi's son among 12 new NFL officials for 2014.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) When the NFL added two divisions -- and weakened the AFC West.
- Seth Walder (NY Daily News) Michael Vick says Jets do not have open competition at quarterback.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Irsay situation could spark more compassion for players who need help.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Former players say they were never warned about painkiller side effects.