- Patriots Roster Report - Erik Scalavino and Paul Perillo break down the recent roster transactions involving many of the team's rookies. (14.19 min. program)
- Photos - A look back at the many celebrities spotted at Patriots games in recent seasons.
- Tom E. Curran says 'screw the birthdate', Brady's window is wide open with zero evidence of decline.
- Erik Frenz reports Tom Brady knows he has an expiration date, but he's doing everything he can to lengthen his shelf life.
- Mike Reiss informs us the Patriots are now entering "Phase 3" of the league-mandated rules on the offseason, and what that means.
- Doug Kyed notes former Patriots TE Zach Sudfeld shows both how valuable and overblown that first glimpse at a new team can be in OTAs.
- Christopher Price takes a look at the state of the Patriots wide receiving corps, and the position battle brewing between Dobson, Boyce and Thompkins.
- Jeff Howe reports Dante Scarnecchia hasn't stopped helping the Patriots, even in retirement.
- Darren Hartwell cites a study that shows the Patriots have been one of the most successful professional sports teams of the last decade.
- NESN: the patriots secondary. (video)
- NESN posts a video clip of Vince Wilfork bumping & grinding & barbecuing some ribs.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady: I had a pretty good idea we'd take a quarterback.
- Brent Sobleski (USA Today) Why Darrelle Revis will make Patriots’ offense better.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) Projected 2014 starters: New England Patriots.
- Mike Tanier (Sports on Earth) Mandatory Monday: The Hope Index. Which NFL teams have the most hope for the future?
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) The biggest issues facing each AFC team at minicamps.
- Jerry Angelo (Nat'l Football Post) A new approach to training camp: Why not institute just one cut period at the end of the preseason?
- Cork Gaines (Business Insider) The 34 sports franchises that have been the best investments over the last decade.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) NFL's five best receiving corps. /What, no Patriots???.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Expecting the usual turnover among NFL playoff teams? Not in 2014.
- Aaron Schatz (Football Outsiders) 2013 Offensive personnel analysis.
- Dr. David Chao (Nat'l Football Post) Do team officials pressure medical staffs?
- Colin McGowan (Sports on Earth) Equal and unfair: NFL drug-testing policy.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Owners, other key employees should be included in the substance-abuse policy.