- Erik Scalavino recaps yesterday's NFL Play 60 event in Foxboro.
- Patriots Today - Patriots Play 60. (2.37 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Gronk: 'I'm progressing every week'. (2.53 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Kraft speaks about Gronk & more. (3.27 min. video)
- Photo Gallery - Patriots award NFL PLAY 60 Grant to Igo Elementary School in Foxborough.
- Mike Reiss shares a few extra points from Wednesday morning's Play60 event with the Patriots: Shane Vereen complimentary of rookie RB James White; More.
- Jeff Howe reports that Kyle Arrington has been practicing during the offseason workout program after undergoing groin surgery back on February 7th.
- Mike Reiss charts how the current Patriots' 90-man roster was constructed (how the player first joined the team.)
- Tom E. Curran mentions the OTA nightmare scenario in Dallas with the loss of LB Sean Lee to an ACL injury, and why Belichick is always monitoring the activity level on the field.
- Adam Kurkjian Patriots Notebook: Robert Kraft and several Patriots players appeared at an NFL Play 60 event at the Igo Elementary School in Foxboro yesterday; Overall Rob Gronkowski spoke positively about his rehab; Julian Edelman spoke about facing the famed 'Revis Island' and how the new secondary will affect the passing game in practice; Edelman has been impressed with Jimmy Garoppolo's work ethic so far.
- Mark Daniels Patriots Journal: Julian Edelman loves the idea of going up against an improved secondary: "If you can get open on guys like that, it's only going to make you better on Sundays."; Shane Vereen is confident in his position group, as much as he hated to see LeGarrette Blount go: Patrick Chung announced his charitable foundation will host the Summer Music Camp for Real Teens for a 2nd consecutive year.
- Adam Kurkjian notes Gronkowski confirmed he has had no setbacks with his knee recovery, and said it was 'improving every week'.
- NESN analyst Matt Chatham talks about how OTAs will help the Patriots create chemistry with the new players and build communication on the field. (1 min. video)
- Mike Reiss looks ahead to his first opportunity to view the team’s OTAs on Friday and who he'll be watching for. (1.21 min. video)
- ESPN Boston posts a goofy clip of 'Burgertyme with Julian Edelman and guest Chandler Jones'. (4.56 min. video)
- NESN posts a clip of Devin McCourty on the streets of Boston (wearing a "Free Safety Advice" sign) advising its residents on how to stay safe. (2.26 min. video)
- Doug Kyed reports the Patriots are set to meet with Aaron Hernandez reps before an arbitrator in June, to recoup that $7.5 million signing bonus.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Gronkowski, Pats upbeat about rehab schedule.
- Rob Rang (CBS Sports) Finding the Fits: Patriots' James White brings selflessness, security.
- Dan Pompei (Sports on Earth) Behind the scenes on Draft day. /49ers GM Trent Baalke learned to be open-minded by following the lead of Bill Belichick.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) NFL division-by-division point differentials for past decade plus. "Uttter dominance by the Patriots"
- David Steele (Sporting News) NFL's Top 10 comeback candidates coming off major injuries: No. 3 - Rob Gronkowski.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Best player in team history, AFC edition.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Sean Lee injury could spark league, union investigation regarding OTA contact.
- Andrew Healy (Football Perspective) Overvalued? College teammates and the biggest mistakes in the NFL Draft.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) Would the NFL Trade Marijuana for HGH?