- Patriots 2014 individual game tickets to go on sale Tuesday, July 15. All individual game tickets to be sold through Ticketmaster.
- PFW in Progress (6/26) The crew talks about Rob Gronkowski and Darrelle Revis while the US Mens soccer team advances into the knockout round of the World Cup. (2 hour program)
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat. O-line roulette: Veterans vs. Youth; More.
- Mike Reiss serves up a few leftovers from yesterday's chat: Patriots thin at LB, but top of the depth chart is solid and set.
- Tom E. Curran, Mike Giardi and Phil Perry give their first impressions of Jimmy Garoppolo.
- The AP reports the NFL hired 13 new officials for the 2014 season and promoted three veterans to referee.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) Inside slant: Patriots without Gronkowski.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Efforts to get a preferred number don't always include cash. Rodney Harrison includes some anectotes.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Darrelle Revis misses Tampa weather, but that's it.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Overrated and Underrated: NFL heartbreak. Overrated: Patriots falling short of 19-0; Oakland's "Tuck Rule" loss.
- James Christensen (Bleacher Report) Projecting the ceiling, floor for New England Patriots in 2014.
- Top 20 NFL Games of 2013 (NFL.com) Game 7 Patriots at Panthers Week 11.
- Pat Kirwan (CBS Sports) NFL coaches: 10 most compelling storylines for 2014.
- Mike Wilkening (ProFootballTalk) Report: Randy Moss helping coach son’s high school team.
- Jesse Singal (NY Magazine) Faces are the new passwords. /Troy Brown might be a bit too famous for use as a facelock face.
- Patrick Hruby (Sports on Earth) A second attempt: The NFL has revised its concussion settlement.
- David Steele (Sporting News) Aaron Hernandez timeline: Murder arrest one year ago start of ominous revelations.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) One year later: A timeline of Aaron Hernandez's last 365 days.