Now that you know how my colleagues answered my questions, it's time to find out how I answered their questions and the rest of the scuttlebutt .. Around the AFC East.
At NY Landing Strip:
- Brian G takes another shot at former coach Mike Mularkey and discusses JP Losman's potential as a player and a leader.
- The Matty I analyzes whether cornerback Will Allen will be an asset or a liability and the Jets overall concern in the defensive backfield.
- And I express doubt in Laurence Maroney's ability to be the No. 1 running back for an entire season and my overall concern in the Patriots offensive backfield.
- Matty I (formerly "Phinatic") answers who will be Trent Green's safety-blanket tight end, the Dolphins having cut Randy McMichael.
- Jetfighter admits Eric Mangini is basically trying to replicate Bill Belichick's defensive blueprint.
- And I explain how Tedy Bruschi is slowing down, but he's still an extremely valuable gear in the Patriots defensive machine.
Brian's combined all three answers into one post this time.
- Brian G discussed what it will take to get Buffalo's oft-dormant offense rolling.
- Jetfighter blames Jonathan Vilma's downturn on the Jets switch to the 3-4 defense and how he can rebound.
- And I reject the notion that the Patriots defensive line gets overshadowed by the media's hype of the linebackers.