Now that you know how my colleagues answered my questions, it's time to find out how I answered their questions and the rest of the scuttlebutt .. Around the AFC East.
At Buffalo Rumbings:
- Jetfighter laments the underuse of New York's tight ends but says Chris Baker has potential.
- Matty I is on vacation, but Brian G has some fun "interviewing" Matt about Ted Ginn.
- And I recite the current roster of receivers and guess who might remain on the 53-man roster. Nice to have these kinds of decisions to make.
- Matty I remains on vacation, and Jetfighter takes the opportunity to shred Dolphins coach Cam Cameron in ways only a New Yorker can.
- Brian G tries to avoid speculating on the future of the franchise and the chances they could move elsewhere (Blasphemy! I say).
- And I freely speculate how long the "dynasty" could last and when might Bill Belichick hang up the sweatshirt.
Matty I is on vacation (in case you haven't picked up on that yet), but it worth dropping by and viewing that classic clip from National Lampoon's Vacation.Matty I, Jetfighter, Brian G and I would like to thank you, our loyal, intelligent readers, for visiting all of our sites. Without all of you, there's no reason for any of us. Now, give us some feedback, and by all means, let's hear some chatter out there. Make sure you feed us all some good questions, too.