Now that you know how my colleagues answered my questions, it's time to find out how I answered their questions and the rest of the scuttlebutt .. Around the AFC East.
At Buffalo Rumbings:
- Jetfighter paints a Belichickian picture at linebacker with Eric Mangini possibly making over the unit in another image.
- Matty I commiserate in a little group therapy with Brian G regarding Mike Mularkey. Is that a chorus of Kumbaya I hear?
- And I reiterate previous observations of kicker Stephen Gostkowski and admit we miss Adam Vinatieri, but we're pleased with who we have.
- Brian G confidence in the Bills offensive line. I guess Matty I got sick of talking about Miami's.
- Jetfighter apparently got into the Kool-Aid. He's high on the Jets cornerbacks. Matty I completely disagrees. Definitely not signing Kumbaya over there.
- And I say I'm interested in the positional battles at cornerback and running back in training camp and just hope there are no injuries. Kinda boring after Jet vs. Matt.
- The Matty I can't avoid answering questions about the Dolphins offensive line. Chris Liwienski concerns him most. Who is he have his eying to replace Liwienski?
- Brian G says there's no doubt who starts at tight end: Robert Royal, no question, he says. And TEs could be JP Losman's secret weapons.
- And I review the cornerback situation. It's business as usual as the team prepares for Asante Samuel's holdout.