Now that you know how my colleagues answered my questions, it's time to find out how I answered their questions and the rest of the scuttlebutt .. Around the AFC East.
At The Phinsider:
- Brian G has his eye on the battle at middle linebacker in Bills training camp. It's the 2006 undrafted free agent against Buffalo's first-rounder from 2007.
- Jetfighter is on vacation, so Matty I tries to play nice. All he ends up with is a moderate case of indigestion.
- And I select the one Patriot with whom to start an expansion franchise, excepting Tom Brady, of course.
- Matty I contemplates which backup QB gets the call if Trent Green doesn't last the season.
- Jetfighter is on vacation (in case you hadn't heard), so Brian G questions the validity of Eric's "Mangenius" moniker.
- And I discuss the unrelenting hype surrounding the 2007 Patriots and take my usual Belichickian stance on whether it worries me.
Yep. Jetfighter is on vacation. More of a long weekend. Either way, he doesn't have a clip from National Lampoon's Vacation, but the little suitcase graphic is probably more than I'd post. Anyway, drop by and post something about the Jets so he has something to read when he gets home.Matty I, Jetfighter, Brian G and I would like to thank you, our loyal, intelligent readers, for visiting all of our sites. Without all of you, there's no reason for any of us. Now, give us some feedback, and by all means, let's hear some chatter out there. Make sure you feed us all some good questions, too.