Now that you know how my colleagues answered my questions, it's time to find out how I answered their questions and the rest of the scuttlebutt .. Around the AFC East.
At Buffalo Rumbings:
- Jetfighter reviews the Jets defensive secondary and reveals his expectations for Darrelle Revis
- Matty I is happy to see Nick Saban and hapless Mike Mularkey go their merry ways and Cam Cameron set up shop, and he anticipates big changes in the Miami offense.
- And I revisit the Tom Brady media circus and its irrelevancy to anyone but uninformed, doe-eyed celebrity gawkers.
- Brian G reviews the Bills situation at cornerback and 3rd-round pick Ashton Youboty.
- Jetfighter tries to rationalize the Jets lack of legitimate targets for Chad Pennington. Matty I gets on his case, but it's really another indication of how Eric Mangini emulates another Bill Belichick system.
- And I try to analyze life without Asante Samuel and what kind of depth their is in the Patriots oft-injured d-backfield.
- The Matty I divulges his picks for Dolphins who will have breakout seasons, one offensive, one defensive.
- Brian G predicts Marshawn Lynches freshman year stats and how Lynch fits into the Bills offensive scheme.
- And I review the potential impact, or lack thereof, of Junior Seau in New England's linebacking corps. Jetfighter, evidently, is not a Seau fan.