- Karen Guregian reveals what's been flying thick and fast between both teams this week - respect and praise. Everyone is just so gosh-darn appreciated it's sickening.
- Chris Gasper questions how much is Maroney's shoulder weighing on him heading into Sunday night's game against the Chargers?
- Shalise Manza Young talks about Harrison, Vrabel, Hobbs and Wilfork, who talk about Chambers, Jackson, Sproles and Tomlinson.
- Young notes how the Patriots offense has evolved, and checks in with Stephen Gostkowski and special teams.
- Mike Reiss gives us safety Rodney Harrison's reflections on his time in San Diego as a Charger.
- Patriots.com provides offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels Press Conference transcript.
- Matt Cassel's Thursday Press Conference transcript.
- Not liking Thursday's Practice Report at all. Reiss mentions the Flu for Dave Thomas, a thigh injury for Stephen Gostkowski, and calf injury for LaMont Jordan.
- Mark Farinella catches up with Matt Light and gets his unique take on the rivalry.
FOCUS ON THE CHARGERS
- Kevin Acee (San Diego Union-Tribune) warns the Chargers need to find a way to do better at playing keep away. Hey, who gave him our game plan?
- Chris Jenkins (San Diego Union-Tribune) tells Matt Cassel's story, from sideline clipboard carrier to replacing an icon in the huddle.
- Todd Leonard (San Diego Union-Tribune) talks about Bolts' linebacker Antwan Applewhite, the return of Rodney Harrison, and Charger injuries.
- Mike Reiss gives us his Chargers in Focus pre-game analysis, noting that San Diego will be wearing their alternate Powder-Blue jerseys on Sunday.
- Patriots.com has everything you wanted to know about Patriots vs. Chargers, including broadcast info, series history, quick hits and connections.
- Michael Lombardi (The National Football Post) gives his take on Rivers, Tomlinson, and the Chargers game plan.
- Here are the latest injury reports and projected starting line-ups for both teams.
- Projo.com's short and sweet Week 6 Patriots-Chargers preview.
- Take Projo's Patriots vs. Chargers quiz and see how much you know.
- Matt Williamson (Scouts Inc.) focuses on the Patriots offense, saying their patience is showing progress.
- Vinny Iyer (Sporting News) picks the Patriots to win Sunday night. Me too!
- John Clayton (ESPN) writes Sunday's Patriots-Chargers showdown was supposed to be one of the marquee games of the season, but the luster is wearing off.
- Gary Horton (ESPN) looks at the Randy Moss - Antonio Cromartie matchup.
- Eric Edholm (ProFootball Weekly) includes excerpts from Showtime's "Inside the NFL," where Mike Lombardi and Chris Collinsworth discuss Al Davis' tampering charge against New England.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) asserts that RB Laurence Maroney is beginning to wear on the patience of the Patriots’ coaches.
- Michael Lombardi (The National Footbal Post): "One of the many things I respect about Bill Belichick as a coach is that when someone finds a way to attack his defense, the following week, the same plan won’t work as well."
Pete Schrager (Fox Sports on MSN) believes at 3-1, the Patriots are still the odds-on favorites in the AFC East. But unlike previous seasons, it will be no cakewalk.