- Chris Gasper says Matt Light is fine, but the O-Line needs rehab.
- Julian Benbow discusses Stephen Neal and Oliver Ross, their recovery from injuries, and their status on playing Monday night.
- Karen Guregian's Patriots Notebook touches on Brady's knee, Light's knee, and cornerbacks O'Neal and Wheatly.
- Dan Duggan interviews a doctor unrelated to Brady's surgical team, who explains the second procedure and says such infections are rare after surgery.
- Shalise Manza Young with breaking news, reports Belichick says, in football, every game is a big game.
- Art Martone offers Friday's transcript of Bill Belichick's Press Conference.
- Projo.com gives their Patriots vs. Broncos game preview and analysis.
- Mike Reiss presents the Patriots and Broncos injury reports.
- Mike McDermott reports Mercury Morris wants the Titans to remain undefeated, along with other Pats and NFL tidbits.
- Matt Brown (STATS) gives us his extensive Broncos - Patriots Preview.
- Jim Armstrong (Denver Post) says there's no excuse for Denver to lose Monday night.
- Jeff Legwold (Rocky Mountain News) reports Champ Bailey is ready for Randy Moss.
- Bill Williamson (ESPN) thinks the Broncos should copy the Chargers game plan. Ya think?
- Scouts Inc. tells us to look for these plays on Monday Night Football: The Denver Bronco's Play-Action Waggle, and the New England Patriots' Shotgun Spread -- Y Flex.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) reveals that Belichick watched the entire Red Sox game to the finish Thursday night. "I thought the Red Sox played with the heart of a champion last night. It was pretty impressive."
Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) speculates that the rookie Shawn Crable could help the Patriots pass rush. Sohn feels the lack of a pass rush is perhaps the most significant reason the Patriots will find it difficult to make it back to the postseason.