KNEED MORE KNEE?
- WEEI: Adam Schefter discusses Brady's surgeries on Dennis & Callahan, "Alarmed, concerned - sure. Full-blown defcon warning, sirens screaming - no."
- NFL.com: NFL Total Access has the latest on Patriots QB Tom Brady's surgically repaired knee.
- USA Today says Renowned sports doctor James Andrews says the reports of the dire strait of Tom Brady's knee may be overblown. Andrews, with whom Brady's doctor, Neal ElAttrache, has consulted, says the Patriots QB is getting better.
- Associated Press: Josh McDaniels is confident Brady will return in '09.
- Albert Breer (Sporting News): In an exclusive interview, Bill Belichick adamantly denied there being any friction between the organization and its franchise quarterback.
- Mike Petraglia: Renowned Orthopaedic specialist Dr. Tim Kremchek has never looked inside Tom Brady’s left knee, but says Brady's career could be in jeopardy.
- Michael Vega says safety James Sanders will have to pick up the beat without Harrison to guide him.
- Karen Guregian gets word from Josh McDaniels that there will be no dancing from RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, and Oliver Ross is getting close to being able to play.
- K.C. Joyner feel the Patriots should be able to silence the Rams.
- Mike Reiss spends A Few Minutes With Kelley Washington, checks in with offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, updates us that Kaczur, Green, and Alexander returned to practice Friday, and gives us the latest injury reports for both teams.
- Andy Hart gives us his Keys to Victory for Sunday, and says this will be a meeting of momentum at Gillette with both teams coming off of dominant wins.
- Bill Coats (St.Louis Post-Dispatch): "It's a game, not a rivalry, [Rams wideout] Holt insists."
- Bill Coats (StL Post-Dispatch): Rams coach Jim Haslett estimated Steven Jackson's chances of playing Sunday at New England at "probably 50-50."
- Howard Ulman (AP) wonders what's next for the Rams and Pats in an unusual year.