- Matt Cassel is getting better. Little things are making a big difference in his play.
- Patriots Monday interviews on WEEI. Listen to Matt Cassel, Richard Seymour, and Bill Belichick.
- Tony Massarotti writes a great piece about the character so far of this 2008 New England Patriots team, and the masterful coach behind it.
- Daniel Barbarisi argues that coaching strategy and the Patriots’ strength in the field position battle were the reasons for their win.
- Ron Borges notes the Patriots hung on till the end, refusing to give up in Sunday's grind-it-out win over the Rams.
- John Tomase feels the game changed late in the second quarter with the two sacks by Adalius Thomas and Richard Seymour.
- Mike Reiss looks at the Defensive Snapshot and the positional groupings utilized by the Patriots in their 23-16 win over the Rams, and gives us a sampling of Bill Belichick's Monday Press Conference.
- Karen Guregian highlights the Patriots scramble to find bodies for the secondary.
- Eric McHugh focuses a bit on the injuries, calling Sunday's game the Attrition Bowl.
- Globe staff compares Brady and Cassel by the numbers through each of their first seven games.
- Steve Buckley finds the new 5-2 Patriots' rallying cry is that nobody gave them a chance.
- Christopher Price gives us his 10 Things We Learned from Sunday's victory.
- Ron Borges issues his weekly Report Cards.
- Michael Felger praises the Patriots Defense and issues his Report Cards.
- Chris Gasper talks situational football with Belichick in his PatriotsNotebook.
- Shira Springer has a front page piece on Wes Welker as inspiration to short athletes out there everywhere.
FOCUS ON THE COLTS
- Chris Gasper wonders which cornerbacks can the Patriots count on this Sunday, when they travel to Indianapolis to face the Colts and Peyton Manning?
- John Tomase notes Adalius Thomas has emerged as a legitimate game-changer who, unlike last years matchup, will have a lot of playing time against the Colts.