- Patriots and Colts Injury Report
- More on the Pats-Colts matchup.
- Game Preview and game day details.
- Dan Pees Press Conference
- Bill Belichick Press conference
- Watch the game live on NBC-NFL Broadcast.
- Mike Reiss gives us some Nuggets from Gillette, and talks about how New England might fill the void left by the injured Rodney Harrison, particularly against tight end Dallas Clark.
- Daniel Barbarisi says that with Sammy Morris out, BenJarvus Green-Ellis should see increased playing time against the Colts.
- Mark Farinella talks about playing the Colts outside at Lucas Oil Stadium, CB Terrence Wheatly growing into a productive player, and how the Patriots will stop Dallas Clark without Rodney.
- Mike Reiss spends A Few Minutes with cornerback Mike Richardson.
- Karen Guregian asserts that Stephen Gostkowski is one of the best kickers in the league and has emerged from the shadow of former Pats and current Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri.
- Michael Vega talks up Stephen Gostkowski, who shares the honor of being named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month with Lonie Paxton and Chris Hanson.
- K.C. Joyner says the Patriots will have to air it out in Indy, and lists the prime player matchups to watch out for.
- Globe's Patriots Notebook: Vince Wilfork knows he'll be watched carefully from now on, BenJarvus Green-Ellis was assessed a $5000 fine from a hit last Sunday for leveling a Rams' player out of bounds, Jerod Mayo is humbled by his award, and other bits.
- Take the Projo's Patriots vs. Colts Quiz and see how much you know.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) argues that the Patriots' LB corps are equal parts surprising success and abysmal failure.
- Mike Klis (Denver Post) fumes that Wilfork's hit on the defenseless Cutler was so heinous, it rivaled the Albert Haynesworth head-stomping as the NFL's dirtiest play in modern times. Klis needs to take a pill.
- Keith Kidd (Scouts, Inc.) says New England is the team to beat in the AFC East, even if he's still a bit wary of Matt Cassel.
FOCUS ON THE COLTS
- Philip B. Wilson (Indy Star) talks up Richard Seymour and how he hasn't ever had a sack on Peyton Manning...yet.
- Bob Kravitz (Indy Star) looks back at Colts vs. Patriots: A classic NFL rivalry.
- Phil Richards (Indy Star) tells us why the Colts run defense has improved so much.
- Matt Brown (STATS, Inc.) gives us his Patriots - Colts Preview and Head to Head analysis.
- Ted Sundquist (ProFootball Talk) presents his Patriots at Colts scouting report, but it should read, Five and a half keys for the Colts to beat the Pats. Weird.