- Patriots vs. Bills: Game notes, feats, records and milestones.
- New England took care of its AFC East business with a 20-10 win over the Bills.
- The Buffalo Bills seemed to make things a bit easier for the Patriots to beat them.
- Bill Belichick's Post-game Presser.
Matt Cassel's Post-game Presser.
- Mike Reiss notes the days of the Big Play have been exchanged for life-sucking drives - just ask the Bills defense who had the life sucked out of them Sunday.
- Chris Gasper calls it March madness - the Pats' late 19-play drive that ate the clock and sealed the Bills' fate.
- Ron Borges points to the Patriots Defense that squeezed the life out of the Bills, opening each half with a three-and-out and a turnover.
- Robert Lee presents his Patriots-Bills postgame analysis.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Pats beat bills, and gear up for Jets, and notes Matt Cassel is pretty adept at running with the football.
- Robert Lee: "Awesome" 19-play drive helps close out victory for Pats.
- Mike Reiss looks at who's up and who's down, the snaps played by the offensive skill-position players, and the Globe writers' video reaction from the Patriots 20-10 victory over the Bills.
- Robert Lee notes Welker sets a new NFL receiving record, and gives credit to Cassel.
- Rich Thompson comments on Welker's NFL record, but notes that what animated Welker more were the two deep passes he caught during the game.
- Dan Shaughnessey focuses on BenJarvus Green-Ellis making a name for himself, and looks forward to Thursday's "Benny and the Jets" matchup. : )
- Jim Donaldson knows likeable Green-Ellis succeeds by keeping it simple.
- Steve Buckley says Bill Belichick delivers stern answer to his critics...and to one reporter.
- The Herald offers its Patriots players of the game.
- Art Martone presents post-game comments and quotes from the New England locker room, and the transcript of Dick Jauron's Post-game Presser.
- Chris Forsberg gives us comments from Trent Edwards and comments from the Bills locker room following the loss.
- Shalise Manza Young reports that Randy Moss was fined $20,000 for "iffy calls" remark after Colts game. The truth hurts in this league, mostly in the wallet.
VIEW FROM BUFFALO
- Mark Gaughan (Buffalo News): Bills' performance against Pats is flat-out ugly.
- Allen Wilson (Buffalo News): Shutdown effort not in the cards for Bills DBs.
- Jerry Sullivan (Buffalo News): Bills' foundation shaken with Edwards struggling.
- Bucky Gleason (Buffalo News): Patriots leave their foes little chance to beat the system.
- Buffalo News: Bills-Patriots report card.
- Chris Brown (Buffalobills.com) Bills offense absent in 20-10 loss.
- NFL Game Center: Post Game - Buffalo at New England.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) asserts Patriots' Cassel emerging as team MVP.
- Michael Smith (ESPN): Sources say that LB Adalius Thomas broke his left forearm and is likely done for the season.