- The New England Patriots prepare for life without Adalius Thomas and get ready for Thursday's game against the rival Jets.
- Patriots and Jets battle for AFC East lead Thursday night in Foxboro. Click here for pregame analysis, broadcast info, quick hits and connections.
- New England Patriots players comment on their upcoming game against the New York Jets.
- On field trip, kids have a field day with Bruschi.
- Listen to the latest audio clips of player interviews on WEEI.
UPDATE ON TOM BRADY
- Shira Springer details what went wrong with Brady's knee and says sources confirmed that the Patriots quarterback suffered a postoperative staph infection and remains on antibiotics.
Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa report that Brady has begun his rehab workouts at Gillette Stadium.
- Shalise Manza Young reports the Jets sign old friend Ty Law for Thursday night's showdown with the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss notes that Laurence Maroney has no issue with anything but his shoulder injury, and remains confident in his abilities.
- Shalise Manza Young adds that Maroney is just getting started on his rehab, and targeted a July return date.
- Mike Reiss and Chris Gasper talk with players and speculate on what the loss of Adalius Thomas means to the Patriots machine.
- Christopher Price talks about the Patriots talented young linebackers.
- Karen Guregian heralds the Patriots ability to move on despite injuries, and lists how each injured player has been replaced.
- Adam Kilgore notes the Jets are coming to Foxboro sky high, with Mangini pointing to their game 2 loss against the Patriots as the turning point of the season.
- Tony Massarotti thinks that if the Patriots are to score against the Jets, they likely will have to do it through the air.
- Michael Felger warns that the Patriots can only play keep away for so long.
- Mike Reiss looks at the team's time of possession numbers this season, the positional groupings utilized by the Patriots in their 20-10 win over the Bills, and the void created in the team's defensive packages if Adalius Thomas is out.
- Mark Farinella says Patriots all business in victory over Bills.
- Rob Bradford finds that if the Buffalo intra-division test is any indication, this could start to get fun sooner rather than later.
- Mike Petraglia gives us five things to take from Sunday's win.
- AP calls Jets' signing of five-time Pro Bowl cornerback Ty Law a move that smacks of desperation.
- Don Banks (SI) states that the Patriots are a winning machine that will be going back to the playoffs.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) breaks down the Patriots' long Sunday drive against the Bills and notes that Matt Cassel had better first half running yards than Marshawn Lynch.
- Thomas George (NFL.com) says the Patriots put the Bills in a box and forced them to suffocate.
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) tells his readers to remember the name BenJarvus Green-Ellis, and notes he's the first Patriot since Corey Dillon to have a rushing touchdown in 4 straight games.
VIEW FROM NEW JERSEY YORK
- Vic Ziegel (NY Daily News): It's a short week but Jets-Pats rivalry is long story.
- Tim Smith (NY Daily News): Hey, New England! Are you watching? The Jets are coming to get you.
- Mike Vaccaro (NY Post): After beating patsies, eyes turn to Pats.
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post): Streaking Jets can't relax with hated rival up next.
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post): Ram it down their throats and head to Foxboro in first.
- Rich Cimini (NY Daily News): The Patriots won't take the Jets lightly, not when they turn on the tape and see how they dominated the Rams in every imaginable way.