- Patriots & Jets Injury and Practice Participation Report.
- Thursday night will be Troy Brown Night at Gillette stadium. The Hall at Patriots Place will be celebrating his memorable career all week with a special display.
- The Patriots are ready to welcome Ty Law back to New England, albeit in a different uniform, as they continue their cram session in anticipation of Thursday's critical showdown with the Jets.
Matt Cassel's Conference Call transcript with the NY media.
- Jim Donaldson - Troy Brown, the ultimate Patriot, will get his due Thursday night in Foxboro.
- Karen Guregian says the Jets defense should provide a much better measuring stick for the progress of Matt Cassel, and will gauge the offense a whole.
- Ron Borges recalls the sordid tales of the Patriots-Jets hate-fest.
- Mike Reiss predicts the Jets will focus on stopping Wes Welker, the king of the YAC, who burned them in game two.
- Shalise Manza Young reports on the Jets' Jenkins, both an irresistible force and immovable mass.
- J.P. Pelzman notes that Brett Favre gets a new rivalry and a new chance against the Patriots.
- Karen Guregian says Ty Law gets respect from NE but ends up in NY.
- Mike Reiss presents his reaction to the Jets' Ty Law signing and reactions from Bill Belichick, Ty Warren, and Ty Law himself.
- Globe's Patriots Notebook: Brady's presence at Gillette uplifting to his teammates, injury update, some Jet scouting, and Pierre Woods replacing Adalius Thomas.
- Mike Reiss answers his mailbag with questions mostly about the 'Backerhood.
- Michael Felger issues his weekly report card.
Ron Borges passes out his grades from Sunday night too.
VIEW FROM NEW JERSEY YORK
- Judy Battista (NY Times): With stars out, Patriots still get the job done.
- Harvey Araton (NY Times): Fighter in Favre sees chance for glory.
- Rich Cimini (NY Daily News): Jets' offensive line in rush to avenge week 2 goal-line flop against Patriots.
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post): Jets' new DB Dares Pats to throw his direction.
- Filip Bondy (NY Daily News) says this game may not define a season, but it may well make or break the Mangini regime.
- Mark Kriegel (FOX) says forget Jets-Pats, it's Bill vs. Brett.
- Jim Corbett (USA Tody) says Patriots have what Favre wants: AFC East crown.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) thinks the Jets' release of Pro Bowl CB Justin Miller is as intriguing as the signing of Ty Law.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) notes that Mangini is being coy on Ty Law's role with the Jets.
- AP Ty Law says he's happy to be back with the Jets.
Don Banks sets the stage for a Giants - Patriots Super Bowl rematch in his division rankings column.