- Kelley Washington offers camper once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, a chance to fly to Foxborough for a Patriots game and hang out post-game with his New England teammates in an all expenses paid trip.
- Matt Cassel has overcome many obstacles already this season. Now he's facing the New York Jets for the second time this season on a shortened schedule.
- Mike Reiss puts the Jets in Focus with his pre-game analysis.
- Shalise Manza Young knows the Patriots, Jets aren't the same teams they were in week 2.
- Jim McBride analyzes both teams and lets us know who has the edge.
- Chris Gasper notes that with Belichick, pedigree might get you a shot at a job, but performance promises employment.
- Mike Reiss tells us Madden likes Pats over Jets, Gostkowski & Welker lag in fan Pro Bowl voting, and the Patriots are the NFL's least penalized team.
- Chris Gasper gives us his Three Keys to watch vs. Jets, and Mike Reiss says the key to victory lies with Turnovers.
- Tom Wilcox adds his own Three Keys vs. Jets.
- Herald staff lists Five Keys to watch vs. Jets.
- Chad Finn asserts that it's impossible to exaggerate how much this game means to the Jets.
- Tom Wilcox notes that with all the injuries this season, Belichick has had to alter his coaching philosophy a little bit and play the rookies.
- Globe's Patriots Notebook: Adalius Thomas may not be out for season, Sammy Morris may play tonight, injury updates, Tom Brady hanging around, and as always, a bit on Favre (did you know he's a battle-tested grizzled veteran?)
- Bob Glauber notes the Jets have a lot to take advantage of with Pats injuries.
- Art Martone offers the transcripts of Bill Belichick's and Matt Cassel's Wednesday Press Conferences.
- Adam Kilgore talks up Jets' oversized but agile run clogger, Kris Jenkins.
- The Globe looks at Matt Cassel's development, game-by-game, as he prepares for a big test against the Jets on Thursday night.
- WEEI's Dale and Holley talk with former Patriots LB Roosevelt Colvin. Hey Rosie, are you free Thursday?
- John Tomase talks Patriots-Jets in this winner take all battle.
VIEW FROM NEW JERSEY YORK
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post): Player: Pats' defense 'slow' and 'old'.
- Steve Serby (NY Post): No more pretending, it's time to win and contend. Tells the Jets to "Beat this cheat who brazenly spied on you in broad daylight"
- Greg Bishop (NY Times): Jets will try to lift weight of lopsided rivalry against Patriots.
- Gary Myers (NY Daily News): Big-game Brett Favre will lead Jets to win over Pats.
Hank Gola (NY Daily News): Matchups: Jets at Patriots. Guess who gets the edge?
- NFL.com: Welker establishing himself as Patriots' go-to receiver.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) heralds undrafted rookie BenJarvus Green-Ellis.
- John Clayton (ESPN) says Favre is only a piece of the Jets' ultimate makeover.
- Mark Schlereth (ESPN) predicts Brett Favre will throw the ball directly to Patriots players twice during the game, and the key will be if the Pats can catch them and convert them into points.
- Kerry J. Byrne (CHFF for SI) notes that with a win against the Jets, Bill Belichick will crack the exclusive list of Top Ten Winningest Coaches in the NFL.
- Damon Hack (SI) reports Doctors offer no guarantees to players suffering knee injuries.
- AP: Jets' Law rusty, but hopes to play vs. Pats.