- Patriots ready for Wild weekend in Miami; Sammy Morris ready to contribute more; injury updates.
- Ask PFW: Andy Hart of Patriots Football Weekly answers his reader mailbag.
- Shalise Manza Young headlines Patriots' Pioli refuses to consider GM possibilities elsewhere.
- Jim Donaldson warns that another loss to the Dolphins could end Patriots' playoff hopes.
- Chris Gasper observes that the Patriots just let the Miami mouth run.
- Globe's Patriots Notebook: Gaffney could be big contributer, if Moss and Welker are double-teamed again.
- Mike Reiss looks at some key NFL stats and where the Patriots rank among all clubs, answers his reader mailbag, discusses Tuesday's full-pads practice, mentions OL Jacob Bender was signed off the practice squad by the 49ers, and updates us on the Patriots & Pro Bowl voting.
- Mike McDermott's Football Today: Brady filmed walking without crutches; speculation about Matt Cassel's future; and other notes from around the NFL.
- Brian MacPhereson looks at the playoff picture and plays out possible post-season scenarios for the Patriots.
John Tomase recalls Stephen Neal's wrestling past, and Neal's '99 bout against Brock Lesnar.
- Peter King (SI) focuses on Pats - Phins in his Tuesday column.
- Don Banks (SI): Lions should target Patriots' Scott Pioli to rebuild team.
- Bucky Brooks (SI): Patriots' Jerod mayo leads Defensive Rookie of the Year race.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) talks with the coaches about the value of undrafted free agents in the AFC East.
Mike O'Hara (Detroit News): Hiring Pats' Pioli would give Lions instant credibility.
VIEW FROM MIAMI
- Harvey Fialkov (Sun-Sentinel): Belichick fears Dolphins' gadgets.
- Miamidolphins.com: Pregame Report with all the info for this week's matchup.
- Omar Kelly (Sun-Sentinel) suggests that someone needs to piss off Joey Porter this week, because we all know the Patriots wouldn't dare say a word to Porter this week, or on Sunday.
Sun-Sentinel: Q & A with Dolphins' head coach Tony Sparano.