- Pats-Dolphins Keys to the Game; Friday notes.
- Patriots Ladies to kick off Patriot Place coat drive to benefit Cradles to Crayons.
- Listen to Patriots player and coach interviews that originally aired on WEEI's Patriots Monday and Patriots Friday right here.
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins Game Center.
- Patriots Friday Injury Report.
- Shalise Manza Young reports on Pats gearing up for supreme effort against Dolphins. Potential playoff spot and Patriots' pride on the line.
- Mike Reiss puts the Dolphins in Focus, and spends A Few Minutes with Dave Thomas.
- Eric Wilbur Patriots-dolphins Prediction Roundup. Check out whom they're picking for Sunday's showdown.
- Robert Lee says Pats must slow Pennington to hamper Dolphins offense.
- Karen Guregian discusses the two schools of thought regarding Randy Moss.
- Michael Vega feels that no one, with the notable exception of Tom Brady, has been as reliable, as knowledgeable, or as indispensable as Dan Koppen.
- Globe's Patriots Notebook: Belichick challenges the league for better and increased camera angles for officials to view instant replay; praise for Chad Pennington; more Wildcat (there's more?); and injury updates.
- Herald's Patriots Notebook: Vince Wilfork knows how to skin a 'cat; Belichick explains Mike Vrabel's lower sack number this year; injury update; and Miami's special teams.
VIEW FROM MIAMI
- Jeff Darlington (Miami Herald): Breakout game awaits Dolphins tight end Fasano.
- David J. Neal (Miami Herald): Sparano: Avoiding injuries is a good problem to have.
Harvey Fialkov (Sun-Sentinel): For many dolphins, big game is oddity.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) asks if there's more pressure on Dolphins or Patriots? Graham also provides a video: Patriots-Dolphins Field Pass, to discuss matchups.
- Matt Bowen (National Football Post) says New England at Miami is the biggest game of the day—because it carries the most ramifications with it.