- Patriots vs. Steelers Injury and Practice Participation Report.
- Patriots sign punter Tom Malone to practice squad.
Patriots news and notes from practice.
- Chris Gasper notes Patriots have to be thankful for nose tackle Vince Wilfork, one of the best in the business.
- Karen Guregian discusses Vince Wilfork, his value to the team, how he aims to stay a Patriot, and that there has been little contract talk so far.
- Globe Patriots Notebook: Patriots are 31st in the league in red zone defense (ouch!); Richard Seymour didn't practice yesterday because of a knee injury; and Rothlisberger likes Mike Vrabel.
- Shalise Manza Young reports Wilfork vows the defense will improve on defense against Pittsburgh, and notes Steelers will stick with tried and true.
- Mike Reiss puts the Steelers in Focus, Patriots host 4 for workouts to fill practice squad roster spot, breaks down the Patriots spread formation, and gives us the Steelers vs. Patriots keys to victory and key matchups.
- Sean Crowe takes a look at what the New England Patriots will be giving thanks for over the Holiday weekend.
Jim McBride reviews all of the games this Sunday and gives us his predictions - Pats over Steelers.
- AP Tom Brady says he's "doing well" in his recovery from knee surgery.
- ESPN Sunday Countdown: Tom Jackson picks the Patriots?
- Peter King (SI) reviews all of this week's games and picks the Pats - Steelers as his week 13 highlight. (hint, he picks the Pats to win.)
- Adam Schefter (NFL.com) notes it's new faces but same old scheme in Pittsburgh.
VIEW FROM PITTSBURGH
- Scott Brown (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review): Adversity making Ryan Clark stronger, and Steelers running on empty, and Anthony Smith disputes report of guaranteed win.
- Gerry Dulac (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette): Wilfork will give Hartwig another huge test, Polamalu, Clark glad they will face the Patriots.
- Ed Bouchette (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette): Ward gathers no Moss at WR.