- Listen to Patriots player and coach interviews that originally aired on WEEI's Patriots Monday and Patriots Friday.
- Game Center Patriots vs. Steelers.
- Steelers - Pats Keys to the Game; Friday Notes.
Patriots vs. Steelers Injury and Practice Participation Report.
- Michael Vega reports the team rewarded Vince Redd (another undrafted rookie to keep an eye on) for his exemplary work in practice, playing Joey Porter for the scout team. He's now on the injury report with a sore jaw.
- Karen Guregian says stopping Steelers QB remains key for Patriots.
- Daniel Barbarisi reports the Pats are looking to get physical against Steelers.
- Globe Patriots Notebook: Seymour is questionable with a knee injury, but there's no question that he's ready to play through pain; injury updates and team notes.
- Mike Reiss spends A Few Minutes with Ray Ventrone and gives us some nuggets from Gillette.
- Chad Finn writes Belichick and the 2008 New England Patriots, to the dismay of their countless skeptics, have greatly exceeded expectations in a remarkable story of resiliency.
- Tom Wilcox gives us his Three Keys vs. Steelers, and says the Defense can't rest.
- Kerry J. Byrne says Like Brady before him, Cassel could use Steelers to define a season.
- AP - Miami Dolphins' Joey Porter fined $7,500 for 'verbally abusing' New England Patriots.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) Belichick: Big talk over-rah-rah-rah-rated.
- NFL Game Center: Pre-Game analysis Pittsburgh at New England.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) McDaniels earning head-coaching glances, no certainty to leave Foxborough.
VIEW FROM PITTSBURGH
- Ed Bouchette (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette) Belichick boosts Dawson's Hall of Fame candidacy.
- Robert Dvorchak (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette) Offensive Left Tackle Starks relishes high-impact late-season games.
Scott Brown (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review) Steelers have a Cassel to storm.