- Pats-Bills Keys to the Game, plus Friday Notes.
- Thursday, Nov. 13 is Troy Brown night, but The Hall will celebrate this Patriots all-time great for a full week. See Brown's "unique" practice t-shirt and other artifacts and photos reliving a memorable career at The Hall at Patriot Place.
- K.C. Joyner (WEEI) has not been impressed with his scouting of the Bills and notes 5 key areas where the Patriots have the advantage.
- Adam Kilgore notes Patriots and Bills both have special Special Teams.
- Karen Guregian says that with 56 catches, Welker is on pace to tie his franchise record this year, and Jabar Gaffney is motivated and plans on redeeming his dropped touchdown pass last week.
- Mike Reiss presents the Patriots & Bills Friday injury reports, gives us a breakdown of the Pats' midpoint positional groupings, and two short video clips on the Make-or-break stretch ahead.
- Globe's Patriot Notebook: The Pats may face the Bills with only three healthy running backs and other updates on the injured, DeAngelo Hall signed with the Redskins, and some love for Jerod Mayo.
- Mike Reiss spends a Few Minutes with Chris Hanson.
- Mark Farinella discovers how quickly Matt Cassel has mastered Belispeak.
- Bob Breidenbach notes that Wes Welker on Sunday can become the first player in NFL history with six or more catches in each of his team's first nine games.
Eric Wilbur gives us his weekly Prediction roundup and lets us know who's picking who to win.
VIEW FROM BUFFALO
- Scott Pitoniak (Democrat & Chronicle): Offensive line needs to lead the way for Buffalo Bills.
- Rob Longley (Toronto Sun) sees the cracks in Pats dynasty and waxes poetic about the New England foliage, like the Patriots, being past its prime. I can hear the sweet violins now.
Mark Gaughan (Buffalo News) says the signing of Teddy Lehman on Friday will give them insurance at linebacker.
Don Banks (SI): Reeling Bills face tone-setting game against Patriots.