- Matt Light receives President's Volunteer Service Award.
- Patriots offense hits Steel defense, lose 33-10.
Patriots vs. Steelers: Game Notes - some good bits along with the lousy outcome.
- Mike Reiss offers some Post-game nuggets, Belichick's Q & A, Moss Q & A, Steelers chatter, Cassel Q & A, Patriots chatter, and looks at the Ups and Downs from the loss.
- Chris Gasper reports the 5 turnovers in a row caused a winnable game to devolve into defeat. Plus, he catches Randy Moss owning up to his dropped passes.
- Bob Ryan tells us to relax, the rest of the schedule isn't meaty.
- Jennifer Toland acknowledges Kevin Faulk as a lone bright spot.
- Shalise Manza Young says bumbling Pats filled with regret after a lost day, and reports head injuries sideline Welker, Woods.
- Mike Reiss notes with Slater's muff reflecting their overall performance, it can be a sudden death when the football is handled so carelessly.
- Adam Kilgore recognizes the Patriots had no answer for Steelers LB James Harrison.
- Dan Ventura reports the Pats won't use the weather as an excuse.
- Michael Felger says Steelers slap Patriots back to reality.
- Mike Petraglia reminds us the last time the Patriots gave up 30 unanswered points was the "Lawyer Milloy 31-0 episode" back in 2003.
Mark Farinella notes a year ago the AFC East championship was wrapped up by Columbus Day, but the New England Patriots will now have to claw their way through their next four games with no guarantee of making it.
- Albert Greer gives us his 5 Quick Hits on yesterday's debacle.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) discusses the hit to Welker saying "In my book, it's possible to be dirty but still within the rules."
- James Walker (ESPN): Pittsburgh makes impressive statement.
- Tim Graham (ESPN): Ugly loss aside, Patriots are in the hunt.