- Patriots pillage and plunder Raiders, 49-26.
- Patriots at Raiders: Game Notes.
- Pats - Raiders Analysis: Inspired Pats dominated.
- Postgame Pressers: Bill Belichick and Matt Cassel.
- Chris Gasper reports the Patriots' victory over the franchise formerly known as the Raiders, allowed them to sweep the West Coast and stay alive in the playoff race.
- Karen Guregian says blowout in Oakland keeps Patriots hopes alive.
- Shalise Manza Young: Pats run and pass all over hapless Oakland.
- Dan Shaugnessy focuses on Matt Cassel's display of brave face, big heart. Kraft's private jet flew him to Southern California after the game for his father's funeral.
- Ron Borges writes about Matt Cassel thriving yesterday despite a heavy heart. "Only then, after genuflecting on the final play and pointing to the sky, did Matt Cassel let anyone know there was anything on his mind but the Oakland Raiders."
- Mike Reiss notes Randy Moss enjoyed a terrific game against his former team, let his talking be done on the field (are you paying attention T.O.?), and added some new milestones.
- Rich Garven reports on the historic day for Welker, who became the first Patriot and eighth player in NFL history with back-to-back 100-catch seasons.
- Michael Felger reminds us, Pats win but are still looking in.
- Gregory Lee, Jr. points out the Patriots got their running game back with a 277-yard ground attack.
- Mike Reiss looks at the Ups and Downs, Offensive participation, Bill Belichick's take, Raiders and Patriots chatter, and Matt Cassel's statement.
- Shalise Manza Young notes Welker reaches 100 catches for second straight season; rookie Jonathan Wilhite has break-out game; Light and Guyton left field with injuries.
- Herald's Play of the Game: Ellis Hobbs returning the favor.
- Ron Borges offers his Best & Worst of Patriots vs. Raiders.
- John Tomase says Randy Moss and LaMont Jordan are living the good life.
Art Spander discusses the Raiders, a once-proud franchise now a lost cause.
- NFL Game Center: Post Game - New England at Oakland Raiders.
- Matt Sohn (ProFootball Weekly) Patriots are primed to sink some big money into the CB position next year, and Raiders' Nnamdi Asomugha will be hitting free agency. Sounds good to me.
- Tim Graham (ESPN) presents the AFC East playoff snapshot.
Adam Schefter (NFL.com) Jauron, Bills bound through 2011.
VIEW FROM OAKLAND
- Monte Poole (Oakland Tribune): Cable is to blame for lack of D-Mac attack.
- Jerry McDonald (Contra-Costa Times): Postgame Wrap.
Jerry McDonald (Oakland Tribune): For those of you hoping Commissioner Roger Goodell would exert his considerable influence and bring the Raiders back to the NFL's competitive flock, it's time to find another pipe dream. ``This franchise has been competitive for decades." Goodell said after the game, "I'm sure Mr. Davis and the Raiders are going to turn that around.'' Huh???
- Cam Inman (Oakland Tribune): Commish leaves with bad taste of Bay Area football.